Hi there! I ordered a musette on ebay some weeks ago, and everything went smoothly and the seller was helpful and shipped off fast etc. However, the package was hijacked by customs here in my country! They sendt me this letter where I was supposed to give them the permission to declare the bag for me, and I faxed my signature to them so that the process would go faster. That was wedensday last week, and now, thursday, I still haven't received it. Of course, stupid of me to trust any government agency to ship something over a short distance within a week, but still, here I am, the bag hasn't arrived yet although I know it has been shipped and gotten into my country. The deal is that I'm leaving for Russia tonight and I won't be back for 3 months. I've heard that ebay gives the buyer/seller 45 days to give feedback, and I'm already approaching that, but still, I won't see the bag for another three months (customs ), so there's no way I can give feedback within 45 days if I have to wait until I actually see the bag. So should I give the seller feedback based on my experience so far or should I wait until it arrives here and have my mother -who doesn't know anything about LV- describe it for me and give me an ok? The seller is MPRS, so I have gotten the real deal, so that's not the issue, but still... what would you do?