GIVE AWAY Bloomingdale's $15 In-store Coupons

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have couple Bloomingdale's $15 coupons that I will not be using.
    If you are interested, PM me.
    In store use only. You may request more than one.
    Good until 7/12/2009

[FONT=Garamond][COLOR=#3366ff][FONT=Times][COLOR=#990000][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=green][FONT=Times][COLOR=red][COLOR=#3366ff][COLOR=#002cfd][FONT=Times][SIZE=4][COLOR=#000000]Fine Print: [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Garamond][COLOR=#3366ff][FONT=Times][COLOR=#990000][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=green][FONT=Times][COLOR=red][COLOR=#3366ff][COLOR=#002cfd][FONT=Times][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Times][SIZE=4]Your savings certificate may be used toward almost [/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Garamond][COLOR=#3366ff][FONT=Times][COLOR=#990000][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=green][FONT=Times][COLOR=red][COLOR=#3366ff][COLOR=#002cfd][FONT=Times][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Times][SIZE=4]any Bloomingdale*s merchandise except: Women’s Designer Collections, The New View Designer Collections, Woman’s Premium Denim, Women’s Swimwear, Y.E.S, Tee Zone, Aqua Sportswear, Elements Sportswear, Licensed Departments, Louis Vuitton, Fine Jewelry, Fine Watches, Estate Jewelry, Cosmetics and Fragrances, Men’s electronics, All-Clad, Small Electrics, buy one get one and intimate and hosiery free with purchase offers, all Fur Services and Maximilian Fur Salon, all Bloomingdale’s Restaurants and caviar shops. Certain designer and brand exclusions apply, see sale associate for details. Dollar savings are allocated to discounts off each eligible item, as shown on receipt. When you return an item, you forfeit the savings allocated to that item. This coupon has no cash value and may not be redeemed for cash, used to purchase gift cards, or applied as payment or credit to your account. This certificate may not be used in conjunction with any other certificate offer or during special promotional periods including charity, thank you, credit card event, or any other extra storewide discount offer. It is not valid for prior purchases or bill payments and Electronic gift Cards. Valid in store only. All employees of Bloomindgdale*s and its affiliates are excluded from this offer. The purchase must be 75.00 or more excluding tax and delivery fees. [COLOR=Black]This certificate may be used in combination with other 15.00 off private Sale certificates, but only one certificate may be used for each 75.00 increment of the purchase price. For example: spend 75.00, take 15.00 off using one certificate; spend 150.00, take 30.00 off using two certificates; spend 225.00, take 45.00 off using three certificates, etc.”[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT]

2. me

3. me too

4. Can I please have one?

5. Sorry, coupons are all gone.

However I have another coupon that I plan to give out.
    It is $25 off when you make a $100 purchase.
    Must use your bloomingdale's card.

PLEASE PM me if you are interested.

6. 10+ coupons were all claimed.
    For those who received the coupons..... Happy shopping!

7. :urock: thanks!