Give Accessories - heard of them?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. While in Chicago recently I came across a bag that make me gasp - the Catena Vintage in Lamb in Grey/Nickel by a brand called "Give."

A little web research turned up this website: www.shopgive.com.

Give donates 10% of its net profits to charities annually, selecting a different charity each month.

Here's the gasp-inducing culprit:
    https://www.shopgive.com/product_info.php?products_id=73

don't judge based on this pic... it's lousy compared to the real life experience. *Incredible* leather, hardware, and feel on the shoulder. Here's a pic from Lucky too...

Give also makes an adorable ostrich train case that's been featured in quite a few fashion editorials over the last year.

Any Give fans out there?

Attached Files:

2. I did order a weekender from them end of last year but returned it instead. It looks good in pics but just doesn't sit right when I try it on. Also the material is canvas mostly for that bag.
    Nonetheless, I returned it and hold out for a new bag until I got my Nomad drawstring in bittersweet :heart:and the Hudson Triple satchel in Smoke blue :tup:(which I am still struggling with the big ring holding the long strap:sad:)