Giuseppe zanotti wedge sneaker hunt

tnt134

Nov 17, 2012
Hi ladies

I am after a pair of giuseppe in size 5/35, it is a high top wedge sneaker in Croc print with 2 gold metal plates in the front in all black. I have been stalking their website for a while and was lucky to spot a size 5, however their site does not accept international cc and my orders got deleted a few times and the last time i tried to purchase it they said my size was out of stock eve though I'd successfully ordered the shoe. I'm now on the hunt again for a size 5, I'm thinking of calling the boutique to check for stock availability but due to time diff (I'm in Australia ) it is so hard to do so. If any of you ladies see it in any of the boutiques like saks, nm, Nordstrom or even gz's flagship stores, please let me know. TIA

Hi ladies

I am after a pair of giuseppe in size 5/35, it is a high top wedge sneaker in Croc print with 2 gold metal plates in the front in all black. I have been stalking their website for a while and was lucky to spot a size 5, however their site does not accept international cc and my orders got deleted a few times and the last time i tried to purchase it they said my size was out of stock eve though I'd successfully ordered the shoe. I'm now on the hunt again for a size 5, I'm thinking of calling the boutique to check for stock availability but due to time diff (I'm in Australia ) it is so hard to do so. If any of you ladies see it in any of the boutiques like saks, nm, Nordstrom or even gz's flagship stores, please let me know. TIA

www.shoescribe.com is usually really good about bringing the newer styles to their site - I don't see the exact style you described, but this is similar (and in size 5) http://www.shoescribe.com/us/women/high-tops_cod44694487qh.html

I would also try yoox.com - they tend to have a decent selection of Zanotti.

And only enough, www.dsw.com has a big selection, no sneakers yet, but they might bring some...

Thanks katran26 for the info, I might give bal habour store a call to check on stock availability. GS website is really suck and they don't even have the contact number for their online customer. So disappointed at the site but I will keep Checking those sites that you gave me just in case I might be the lucky one once day. Cheers

Thanks katran26 for the info, I might give bal habour store a call to check on stock availability. GS website is really suck and they don't even have the contact number for their online customer. So disappointed at the site but I will keep Checking those sites that you gave me just in case I might be the lucky one once day. Cheers

You're very welcome :smile:

And I totally agree about the GZ site- I don't usually order from there because it's not easy to order (and you're right- they should have a customer #).

Hi ladies

Hello,

Is the image that I've attached the shoe that you're looking for? I do have this posted on my website but it's sold out in every size except for the Italian size 39.

Attachments

• GZ.png
    GZ.png
    751.8 KB · Views: 241
Hello,

Is the image that I've attached the shoe that you're looking for? I do have this posted on my website but it's sold out in every size except for the Italian size 39.

Thanks Need Cute Shoes , the style I'm after is similar to your photo however it has the black base rather than white. I was able to contact an sa in Beverley hill and he is tracking the shoe down for me. Fingers crossed he will finds it :smile:)

they actually do make size 5. wow i didnt even know. i really like the pair with the gold tip. but i cant seems to find it in my size. even size 6 seems to be sold out everywhere.

Yeah they do come in size5/35 and surprisingly they also come in size 34 for certain styles . Have a look at their website, I think they still have your size left. However, their customer service is really suck if you decide to purchase online as there is no phone contact details, only email.

Yeah they do come in size5/35 and surprisingly they also come in size 34 for certain styles . Have a look at their website, I think they still have your size left. However, their customer service is really suck if you decide to purchase online as there is no phone contact details, only email.

i'll check again. I checked last time. it doesn't come in size 5. and the smallest size i see was like 9..

Sefridges in london has the croc gold version of the sneakers your after. I'm on the hunt for the blue silver buckle sneakers but not having much luck. I personally perfer the silver but it's what you like more and works with your wardrobe.