Gisele..

I think the Gisele ads were very interesting and nice, but I don't care for her face. It doesn't matter because she was chosen due to her reputation as nobody really likes her for her face.

I do think the Uma ads have the biggest impact on me though--they're just gorgeous, her and everything.

ya, I don't get what all the hype is with Gisele...why's she so famous anyway? Just because she models for Victoria's Secret????? pshhht big deal lol. I like Uma a lot more too, but I must agree with another PFer that she has some really ugly toes lol...

CEC.LV4eva said:
ya, I don't get what all the hype is with Gisele...why's she so famous anyway? Just because she models for Victoria's Secret????? pshhht big deal lol. I like Uma a lot more too, but I must agree with another PFer that she has some really ugly toes lol...
It's crazy- she is considered a 'supermodel' from being in every single Victoria's Secret magazine:rolleyes:. Who on earth decided that- oh the media.

On E! or Vh1's top ten supermodels show, they put her ahead of KATE MOSS!?!:censor:

IntlSet said:
I don't like celebrities in ad campaigns, I much prefer Gisele or any other model.
Yeah, but Uma has been a model.....I personally don't think either of them are unbelievable looking, but I do think they give off very different vibes and I thought Uma's ads gave off more of the right ones in terms of timeless sophistication which would be more appropriate for LV...Gisele could still be on the cover of Seventeen Magazine the way she looks..not bad, but not the right fit for LV to me;)

I think Gisele is one of the most beautiful women I've seen and I loved her ads for LV.
I love Uma, too and her ads for LV were fab but they can't use the same person all the time.

Uma looks GORGEOUS in the vuitton ads...especially these ones:

vuitton-uma.jpg
Louis.Vuitton.Uma.Thurman.jpg

She is soooo gorgeous in the first one...I think she's the perfect model for LV!

I'm just glad Lindsay Lohan didn't get the job...or did she????

Shopaholic Isis said:
I :heart: Lindsay... It's a pity they decided not to use her in the end.

Maybe Lindsay in five more years, if she lives that long (given her party habits.)

I would love to see Angelina Jolie as an LV model; she is the perfect combination of individuality, altruism, beauty, and danger. Besides, she is always carrying that tote (I can't remember the name of it.)