Gisele..

ayla said:
I think they're alright.. my favourite ads for Louis Vuitton are probably the ones with Naomi though..

absolutely! i love those...the one where she's laying on the trunk w/the white mc theda...favorite!! It's inside the LV book, and I want to take it out and frame it!

JLo was the worst ever. What were they thinking ?

Uma is a class act. I love how she totally SELL the Ellipse bag. That is one memorable ad.

mya said:
JLo was the worst ever. What were they thinking ?

Oh my gosh, did you hear about J.Lo's behavior on the set? The LV people said she could feel free to take a few pieces she liked. She had her "people" come in with GARBAGE bags and they were literally like sweeping the place clean. I mean, garbage bags? That's just disrespectful, not to mention cleaning out the place! And this was Louis Vuitton's side speaking out on the matter, not even a gossip mag!

IntlSet said:
Oh my gosh, did you hear about J.Lo's behavior on the set? The LV people said she could feel free to take a few pieces she liked. She had her "people" come in with GARBAGE bags and they were literally like sweeping the place clean. I mean, garbage bags? That's just disrespectful, not to mention cleaning out the place! And this was Louis Vuitton's side speaking out on the matter, not even a gossip mag!

Yes, I heard !! She actually took everything from the set. Not classy at all. :sick:

mya said:
Yes, I heard !! She actually took everything from the set. Not classy at all. :sick:
and I read that later she had the nerve to call them back because she forgot a pair of socks!:nuts:

but, about the Gisele ads, I think they were very nice, very colorful just like the spring/summer LV collection!