Gisele Bundchen - New 'Austin Powers' Girl?

RoseMary

♥ my dog ♥
Nov 3, 2005
Somewhere in Europe

Yeah Baby!

Supermodel Gisele Bundchen is reportedly being considered as the female lead for the fourth installment of the Austin Powers series according to the Boston Globe.

Gisele, 27, would be following in the footsteps of Beyoncé, Heather Graham and Elizabeth Hurley.

Football player Tom Brady’s current squeeze has supposedly read through the script and will meet with director Jay Roach and Mike Myers in the near future.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Gisele as the new Austin Powers girl? Hot or Not?

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

Hats

Feb 16, 2007
She was in The Devil Wears Prada? Right? I didn't think she was too bad in that, but then again, she was only on there for about 2 secs.

Jahpson

O.G.
Aug 26, 2007
The Playground
that means another movie is coming out? hooray!! I love Austin Powers. Hey, if Beyonce's untalented acting ability can pull off a movie, Gisele is a shoe in!

tiny dancer

counting headlights
Jun 24, 2007
in my mind
Oh she'd be stunning for the role! Groovy baby...
But as far as her 'acting' goes (devil wears prada, taxi, etc) shes quite terrible... :-S

leothelnss

buried in bags
O.G.
Jan 31, 2008
I like the idea of her as an Austin Powers girl, I don't however like the idea of another Austin Powers... The first two were enough! (Fantastic! But enough.)