Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady

No, I can't :biggrin:
But I don't care enough about pretentious bs people do or say, to have a strong opinion. I don't think it is such a bad thing.
My mistake was reading that dreck. She portrays herself as some freaking earth goddess. It was 95% self-aggrandizing with a little bit of martyrdom thrown in. :lol:

She reminds me of a certain duchess, I half expected her to start singing to the seals.

What do you mean? I'm not quite familiar with her, but what is this woman doing wrong that leads to such strong statements?
When I said she's as bad as the rest, I meant her using Backgrid to stage pap photos.

Celebs hire them to take photos, in this case, Gisele on her bike or frolicking on the beach pretending the pap just happened to see her and that he wasn't really hired.

• Insightful
Reactions: Sferics
For Vanity Fair (April 2023)

Photographed by Lachlan Bailey
Fr0f9jvWwAAH2Ry

Fr123ynWIAA6oPf

Fr3uTkXWYAIHO0P

Fr1H2_zXwAI0co1

Fr3uTkQWIAM4kv3

Fr1ZIT9WAAA84bW

VF_2023_04_Gisele_Lachlan_Bailey_06.JPG

Fr3uTkPXoAINVj7

Fr0pggeWYAMslcE

Tumblr

Was it her that took early retirement from modeling? Now, she's back doing all this with a backdrop of beautiful, fresh, 20 year olds? She needs a lot of attention, doesn't she?

But I don't find her interesting at all. It's not the age, it's like, I never found her likable.
Let’s just say Gisele is putting the vanity in Vanity Fair.

Did you read the Vanity Fair article I posted? If you can get through it without rolling your eyes a half dozen times, I applaud you.
Oh my. I got through the first few paragraphs, got nauseated and had to find some Phenergan, which made me drowsy. Maybe the "Witch of Love" could have cooed me awake. :P WTF was the author of that crap?? They make her sound like the next Snow White.

Was it her that took early retirement from modeling? Now, she's back doing all this with a backdrop of beautiful, fresh, 20 year olds? She needs a lot of attention, doesn't she?

But I don't find her interesting at all. It's not the age, it's like, I never found her likable.
I’m all for more models in their 40s and above - I don’t find the models today particularly interesting, and seeing Bella Hadid et al in an ad actually makes me less likely to buy a product.

The problem with Gisele is that she’s a woman in her 40s trying to look 20, instead of doing something meaningful in the industry like use her status and power to stop brands from thinking they have to use 20 year olds to sell everything. I mean this Vanity Fair photoshoot couldn’t be more boring if they tried - she’s just copy-pasting what she did 20 years ago and better. It’s so trite it’s pathetic at this point (even if she does look great, this is not me hating on her looks).