Girly Bags

SoyBean001

Dec 8, 2005
how many of you indulge in cutsy girly bags? The kind that's that doesn't quite match your outfits, or not the bag you'd go....wow, that is really nice! I've been kinda feeling this way lately. Anyways, this Marc bag caught my eye recently....don't really "need" it, but I kinda like it....yes, the pink round balls on the side of the bag too:amuse:.

Anyone think this bag is cute?

Guys, share some pics. of new "girly/cutsy" bags that may have caught your eye....

Attachments

• Marc.jpeg
    Marc.jpeg
    20.4 KB · Views: 275
SoyBean001 said:
how many of you indulge in cutsy girly bags? The kind that's that doesn't quite match your outfits, or not the bag you'd go....wow, that is really nice! I've been kinda feeling this way lately. Anyways, this Marc bag caught my eye recently....don't really "need" it, but I kinda like it....yes, the pink round balls on the side of the bag too:amuse:.

Anyone think this bag is cute?

Guys, share some pics. of new "girly/cutsy" bags that may have caught your eye....

That looks like a Gerard Darel drape bag. I've got one on order in black!

Attachments

• darel%20drape%20black.jpg
    darel%20drape%20black.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 197
Well, I don't suppose you can get much more girly than the Dior 'Girly' line !

girlyboston.jpg

I totally missed the boat on it though.. although I'll probably buy the small pink saddle that's still being made. ;)

ayla said:

I agree with Ayla....Dior is really a nice route to go girly....their bags are so cute! I like this MJ bag for some strange reason....it doesn't quite seem my normal style....maybe I need a break or something. But also, I do have a taste for simplicity. Anyways, I have the mini tods media D bag I like...though this picture doesn't do it justice. It looks a lot better in person! Here he is...

girlyboston.jpg

I totally missed the boat on it though.. although I'll probably buy the small pink saddle that's still being made. ;)

Attachments

• miniD.jpeg
    miniD.jpeg
    21.6 KB · Views: 261
The Dior Girly Pink is a little too cutsie for me. And as I say that, I have a mini saddle bag and matching wedges (presents). Ive only used them once!

I honestly think the Murakami designed LV line is as girly as it gets!

vert.bag.jpg

ohhhh, very very cute!

LondonBrat said:
The Dior Girly Pink is a little too cutsie for me. And as I say that, I have a mini saddle bag and matching wedges (presents). Ive only used them once!

vert.bag.jpg

LondonBrat said:

vert.bag.jpg

I think so too!

ayla said:

girlyboston.jpg

The Dior outlet in cabazon still had them a month ago, they were supposed to get more in too. Try calling them, its half price:biggrin:

The "girliest" bag I have is this one:love:
To be honest I don't think I've ever used it, but I will never part from it:shame: It is by far one of the cutest bags I have ever seen.

Attachments

• Cherry Blossom.JPG
    Cherry Blossom.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 419