Girls with the summer night sequins bag....

calisnoopy

Instagram @calisnoopy ❤️USC Football
O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
LA ❤️
Just curious...do you find that the sequins shift easily while you are carrying/wearing the bag?

I wanted to make sure the CC logo would stay black with the silver sequins background on one side of the bag and then stay silver with the black sequins background on the other side of the bag....

Did you find it hard sculpting back the CC logo into the color you wanted???

It almost seems kinda tricky to play with it...

Also--any modeling pics? Incase I missed threads with it...I dont think Ive seen any modeling pics with this bag?

:love::heart:

rollergirl

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
I haven't used mine yet, so I can't say with absolute certainty how well the sequins will stay put once you place them where you want. I can say it does take a little effort to move them with your hand. I was hesitant to do it when I was just looking at a bag, and left it to the SA. I like the appearance when one side is predominantly one color, but not totally perfect, so it won't bother me if the sequins move a little in places. I'm still staring it at the bag to decide if I'm going to keep it, so I haven't handled it much.

Poshhoney

Hunting
Jan 29, 2008
Manchester UK
Calisnoopy, there are pics of mine in the "reveal with sparkle" thread and an action shot too. Also one in the April/May purchases thread.

Sequins are surprisingly fine. They do flip over a little- especially on the back, but I was surprised that they all lie the same way on the front. This means that if they do get ruffled you can just stroke them all the same way and the CC reappears. To be fair, even when close up it looks like a few of the black ones are flipped, the pattern is so bold it's not actually noticable. Least there's no way to lose the CCs. Phew! ;)

guccigirly

O.G.
Feb 4, 2007
I also have this bag in the flap style. I haven't used it yet, no occasion to wear it. I absolutely love the bag, the sequins are very easy to flip over.
I was nervous doing it at first thinking I would mess them up but the style of the sequins is amazing, you just kind of swoosh the sequins over in a continous hand movement and they switch over to the other color.

calisnoopy

O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
LA ❤️

Has anyone seen this one in gold....I thought it only came in silver but my friend showed me this gold one...just wondering which stores carried it in gold too?

Nat

Feb 8, 2007
The Palace

Has anyone seen this one in gold....I thought it only came in silver but my friend showed me this gold one...just wondering which stores carried it in gold too?
Hi Cory, your picture doesn't show up. At least to me. Can you try again?

ldldb

I roam there4 I am
O.G.
Sep 21, 2006
SoCal
www.larkieatlarge.com
i saw the black/silver small hobo at nordie and it was just stunning. i couldn't stop looking at it. my sa thinks i could wear it out during the day in LA but do you all think it's really just an evening bag even with the generous size?

calisnoopy

O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
LA ❤️
i saw the black/silver small hobo at nordie and it was just stunning. i couldn't stop looking at it. my sa thinks i could wear it out during the day in LA but do you all think it's really just an evening bag even with the generous size?

larkie...what do you think between the gold and the silver for the drawstring tote...since youve actually seen me...i got the silver and it seems like only Nordies ordered the gold version out of all the stores (chanel boutiques, saks and BG...didnt check NM tho)

ldldb

I roam there4 I am
O.G.
Sep 21, 2006
SoCal
www.larkieatlarge.com
C, well ya know i usually go for the silver, plus i've not seen the gold version IRL. if it's a more muted gold color then it would be really gorgy for evening. hopefully there will be a gold one next time i'm at nordie to check out.

for myself (and wardrobe) i would get the silver. but for you, i think you are cute enough to pull off the gold--and i always like getting the one that not everyone has! HTH!

calisnoopy

O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
LA ❤️
^^thanks for the feedback...ahhh i feel so conflicted...i have the black/silver and wish I had seen the black/gold before too...now i dont know if i want to order it and decide...or i could just go with something different...

codyntara

O.G.
Oct 19, 2006
THe bags are gorgeous in both colors, and I actually have the silver/black one on hold for me for one day. I am trying to decide if I would wear it enough to justify buying it. If I were going to use it often in the evening I would say the silver is a little more sedate. The bag makes a statement, and I love both, but the gold is a little more showey. I showed it to my daughter (23) and her friends, and they all liked the silver. I am still up in the air. Do you think they are sewn on there securely. I have had so many problems with clothing with sequins that I am nervous.