Girls with dior christal! how do you like your watch?

O.G.
Mar 22, 2007
hi girls! am contemplating getting a christal, possibly a 28mm, would it be too small? i have scrawny hands but still like the look of a watch that is not too small. but am worried that 33mm might be too big on me.
Also how do you like your watch?
p.s. which one shld i get? pink or white? diamonds or no diamonds?
share please!:heart::heart::heart:thanks!

Attachments

• dior.jpg
    dior.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 135
  • dior1.jpg
    dior1.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 111
  • diornodiamonds.jpg
    diornodiamonds.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 117
bump! today went to holt renfrew to check out the dior watches, they are really really good looking!!! >.< i saw the pink one with diamonds and it was TDF, however it is over my budget, so i'm ogling the pink one w/out diamond dial. initially i thought i was going to like the white one more...but it turned out the white one IRL is kinda boring looking. so pink one it might be...now if only another brand doesnt catch my fancy!!

i went through a phase that i really wanted the grey crysta one (im a guy) however after 2 months or so i got over it. Dior dont use the best movements or craftsmanship (for watches) so in the long run tis not worht it for me. but thats just me. Good luck.

i went through a phase that i really wanted the grey crysta one (im a guy) however after 2 months or so i got over it. Dior dont use the best movements or craftsmanship (for watches) so in the long run tis not worht it for me. but thats just me. Good luck.
hmm, thats definitely somthing to think about. because in terms of movement, dior is no match for the "watch specialized" brands...but i guess i really like the look, so maybe i'll think about it

hmm, thats definitely somthing to think about. because in terms of movement, dior is no match for the "watch specialized" brands...but i guess i really like the look, so maybe i'll think about it

I see this thread 3 years later LOL...a bit slow and late I am! I hope you just bought what you liked. I had a 33mm dior christal, black with diamonds and it was stolen, and I never insured it! Needless to say though, I looked at that one and realised it was kind of ugly. So NOW I am looking at a nicer one! Dior may not be 'up there' with the the other brands of watches, but they are gorgeous. I looked at the other reputable brands and they look like old lady watches. So boring! Get what you LOVE, and what is 'you'....you can always upgrade or sell it at a later date :graucho: