Girls with Coussin GM??

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Ladies, I'm usually dabbling around the Chanel forum. But I've stopped by LV at times.. I love the Coussin GM. How do you ladies like this bag? I love the nice strap length and the pillow shape! So cute and uncommon. I don't see many people in Houston with this bag. What are the pros and cons of this bag?? I already have a LV shoulder bag, the Popincourt Haut. So I don't want to get something that has an identical function as the PH, you know? Thanks! :P

2. I love the shape, it's unusual. Check the visuals thread, I know Karman has one.

Pro: cute

Con: too slim

3. I'd like the coussin more if it was wider

4. Ooo! :nuts: Yes, like bagsnbags said, I do have one.
    I haven't used it much since it's winter now, but it was my very first monogram and I love it.

Pros: very cute and unique, holds enough (for me at least), straps don't slide off the shoulder easily, comfortable, has zip top and outside patch pocket (very convenient).
    Cons: zipper can be hard to open, vachetta corners are high-maintenance, bag might look a little weird if you have too few things in there.

5. So it's more of a small bag than a tote bag like the PH. I don't carry much in my bags anyway. I love it. I knew I'll be sucked bag to LV from time to time. Especially with the Feb price increase, it's time to stock up! I have a feeling they'll discontinue this style. :sad:

6. A little small for me, but cute, if you like it, you should go for it :smile:

7. To me, "small" is like a pochette accessoires :lol: But to many girls, I think yes, this would be considered a pretty small bag. Like you, I don't carry very many things in my bag, and in fact I think that the Coussin is a tad too big for me :smile:

8. I have the Coussin and I love it!

I like the fact that the shape is unique. I have yet to see another brand have a shape like this one. Also love the red lining, shoulder length straps, front pocket and for me the size is perfect. I only carry my digi camera, wallet, cell, keys and lipstick.

Hate the vachetta corners, they get dirty!! And I agree they are high maintenance. The zipper sometimes is hard to open (requires two hands).

Overall I love the bag and wouldn't trade it for anything.

9. I love my coussin! Its the perfect size for me as my everyday bag. It fits everything I need: wallet, cell, lip gloss, compact, lotion, keys, and tissue. I also think the outer pocket comes in handy.

Once in a while the straps do fall off my shoulders when I have the bag directly under my arm. To make it stay on my shoulders and out of my way, I have to push the bag behind me, if that makes any sense :smile: Something that does bother me is the top flattens and lose shape because of my arm. I like the top of the bag to puff out. When I'm not using my coussin, I stuff it with an old towel to bring back the shape but it doesnt help.

10. I found that if you cross the outer strap UNDER the inner strap, it doesn't fall off your shoulder. ;)

11. ^^ Thanks! I'll try that tomorrow. I never pay much attention since I normally just throw my bag on and go :yes: :flowers:

12. Good info!! I was thinking about getting a coussin. All this info helps. =)

13. When I tried the Coussin on at the store I had a hard time with the zipper around the corners. Does that get better as the bag "softens" up?

14. I've had mine for almost 6 months and the bag hasn't even softened up.

15. Thanks! I loved the look of the Coussin when I saw it on a friend and immediately went to LV to try it on. I was really turned off by the "sticky" zipper. I still like the look of the bag but I wasn't sure about having the bag for the "long haul."