Girls my Olive Green Day is here and i am in love.

:heart: :love: :drool: DROOL WORTHY!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool: :love: :heart:

attachment.php

WOW! You weren't kidding! That leather looks sooo smooshy! The color is gorgeous. I'm glad you decided on the Olive and not the Sapin. You better carry it tomorrow if it doesn't rain!

Nanaz, the picture is really small! Make it bigger so we can all be really jealous!

I'm glad you got the bag you really wanted. Its beautiful and you deserve it! Hugs!

WOW! You weren't kidding! That leather looks sooo smooshy! The color is gorgeous. I'm glad you decided on the Olive and not the Sapin. You better carry it tomorrow if it doesn't rain!

Nanaz, the picture is really small! Make it bigger so we can all be really jealous!

I'm glad you got the bag you really wanted. Its beautiful and you deserve it! Hugs!
Hi my boobie queen, thanks for your help. :heart:
The first pic came out very small but you should be able to see the last one bigger. :graucho:
And yes :yes: this one is a keeper and i am going to use it with all my love.:yahoo:

attachment.php

:nuts: :nuts: :nuts: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!! slurpshlrrrpshllrrrlprrllshshlrlrlrrrrrl, i'm drowing in my own drool :drool: :drool:

That leather is TTTTTTDDDDDDFFFFF!!!! So glad you got this. Olive is such a beautiful color, and your has a lot more character and depth than mine.

Congrats Nanazi! What an amazing purchase. Nanazi's going to be STYLIN!:wlae:

Thanks every one for all your lovely comments:kiss: and yes this one is a keeper:yahoo:. '05 leather is amazing :nuts: and i wish Bal. did more of the old leather and hardware.
My next wish list is: 05 Bordaux, 05 White, Anthracite, Periwinkle and Marine.:graucho:

Whow congrats:drool: :love: ....this is beautiful, just the right amount of veins to give caracter and wonderful leather!!!
I am sooooooo happy for you;
I just love the daystyle as well I think this shape suits the bags style perfectly.

Again, congrats!!!