Girls my Olive Green Day is here and i am in love.

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OMG, i just got home and the box was behind my door.:yahoo: I opened the box and WOW :nuts: i am in love. Remember my thread, couldn't decide between OG and Sapin Day? :sweatdrop: Well thanks for all your help because i made the best choice. :yahoo: The leather is amazing.:drool: It is smooth and thick and the color is darker than i thought. Very versatile and i have lots in my closet to use it with. I love it and this has been my best purchase so far. :happydance: Thanks for all your help.:heart:

IMG_1805.JPG
  2. wow!!!!:drool: :drool: :drool:
    congrats on the bag!!!

3. Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!:love: You deserve this beauty!!!!!!! I'm soooo happy for you my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo: This should take your mind off Ink!!!!!!!

4. GORGEOUS!

congrats. I love the day bag. its on my list. lol

5. Hi Girlie, yes definitely it will. :yes: No more Ink for me. I am trying to make the pic little bigger so it will show up better. I saw your Lilac Work and it is TDF.:nuts: I love the leather, you deserve it too. Enjoy it.:heart:

6. YAY!!! i have an '05 olive day on its way also!

7. I hope this one is bigger.

8. Sorry girls i couldn't get my pics bigger.:crybaby:

9. One more try.:P Yayyyy finally :yahoo: Dahhhh.:sweatdrop:

IMG_1802 (4).JPG
  10. it's pretty! congrats!

11. looooove the day style

12. Oooooh I am so happy for you! Glad I voted for the right choice :smile:

13. No more INK:P Why why why Nanaz...there is a lovely INK city from PFer on ebay :graucho: You know you want it hehe

On the serious note....congrats on your olive green.

14. ^^ yippy, i knew it would be love :love:

15. yaya girl, i should never say no right?:graucho: I saw that one but i think i am going to wait for the Marine after all. :P