GIRLS...my Nude Patent NPs from NM have shipped already!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just received an email confirmation with tracking number. I'm so surprised they shipped so early (as opposed to July!!!!). So girls who ordered them, they should be coming soon!!!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::heart::drool::yes::love:

2. are they nude with a nude tip or something else? i tried these on tonight in brown and black with a red tip and love them but wasn't in love with either color....

3. Yep, nude with nude tip...all in patent. They are the ones that were on preorder on NM.com, and they were listed for shipment sometime in July.

4. wow! i can't wait to see them on you! probably too late to order them now, huh? darn it.

5. Keep refreshing that tracking page! :sos:

6. It says it will be here by April 2...but hopefully sooner! lol

7. Looking forward to seeing your pics.

8. thank you oo-let-me-see!

9. I am so jealous! I really want my nude patent simples to ship out early. Please post pics of your NPs!!!

10. mine hasnt shipped yet from bergdorf :sad: its backorder til may 2. anyway congrats on your NPs. cant wait to see some pics!

11. Wow, congrats. I can't wait to see them. I love thoese shoes.

12. CONGRATS--so exciting! I can't wait to see pictures!

:nuts: I wonder if the other "ship in July" orders will come early too...(hoping, hoping!)

13. ^^What are you waiting on, black patent VPs???

14. cannot wait to see pics! I don't have the patience to wait for shoes...so I don't pre-order, it is almost like murder:sweatdrop:.