Girls in New York City (and vicinity)

OK Baggs......what did you bring home with you?!?!?!?!? Spill it, girl! Enquiring minds, you know.........

I think you should tell DH that you'd like a little surprise from the H store....something, oh in Croc? With DIAMONDS????? In a LARGE orange box?????

Yep.....that's what I think........

^^ :roflmfao: your the 3rd person to say this to me!!! Think I might run it by him on our dinner date tonight "hunny, if ya wanna come home with me tonight it's gonna cost you $140 grand" :roflmfao: I could already see the look on his face!!! :wtf:

The lady that was looking at the croc diam birkin was holding a 30cm Matte Roughe H Croc Birkin! what a beauty! I really want one in this color combo now. :love:

That is my best friend (really) ! I was over talking to Bukky, while BF was looking at the DB.

I brought 6 bags in to Claude for a polish, before I move in two weeks. That way they will be shipped to my new home, so I won't have to move them or trust them to the moving company !

Hermeslady, the moment I read that Baggs spotted a rouge H matte niloticus Birkin, I just knew it was dear B!! And, I also knew that you could not have been far away. What lovely bag were you carrying today?

That is my best friend (really) ! I was over talking to Bukky, while BF was looking at the DB.

I brought 6 bags in to Claude for a polish, before I move in two weeks. That way they will be shipped to my new home, so I won't have to move them or trust them to the moving company !

I KNEW THAT WAS YOU!!!!! Why didn't you say hello! I wanted too but found it weired to just walk over to someone and say "hey, are you hermeslady" I recognized all your bags!

Your very tall, pass some height this way!

I was the girl holding the Ink Blue Birkin and had a Cashmere Grey/Blue checked coat on with the Jeans.

Bagg, DH and I were planning on going to Hermes in Manhattan (it would have been my first visit to that store), but we got side-tracked. We were both wondering if we'd bump into you there. I told him I thought you and HG went there on Fridays. Maybe next time we will see you there! It sounds like it was croc heaven in there!