Girls, i need your opinion

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hi girls. A seller told me that she can sell me a balenciaga bag ( the same of this one http://diabro.net/product_info.php/c...ducts_id/16557 ), in a very good price. It is a new one with all tags. i 've sent you pictures of the bag and you told me that it is authentic.
    My problem is that it has not a mirror with it :crybaby: i asked her why that, and she answered me that maybe lost in the boutique.
    I need your opinion. To buy it or not?
    Thank you

p.s1 it will be my first b-bag
    p.s2 sorry for my english
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. I don't use my mirror at all. Its an accessory and actually keep it in my office desk.

3. #3 Feb 1, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2009
    Oh, I wouldn´t care about the mirror at all, I never used them, don´t you use wearing your own makeup kit?. :yes:

4. I don't use the mirror. I keep it in the dustbag.

5. I would worry about the resale value, in the same way that you are worried about not getting the mirror, if you sell the bag down the line, your buyer may feel the same way! It is a beautiful bag, *love* the contrast of bright pewter against the deep black!

I wish you well,

Bridget

6. some of the pictures is list below

pics2.spoonfeeder.com/AieFTPFiles/AIEUser/H9GTZV4TJTUX/KT5CV4KJAWZ9.jpg
    pics2.spoonfeeder.com/AieFTPFiles/AIEUser/H9GTZV4TJTUX/86SGJADCD9KC.jpg
    pics2.spoonfeeder.com/AieFTPFiles/AIEUser/H9GTZV4TJTUX/25VJMCV92KB9.jpg

7. I don't really use my mirror that much. It's not a deal-breaker for me. If you love the bag, get it.

8. I don't use the mirror at all but I buy & sell my bags all the time so I would want to have the mirror. The fingers & nails in your pic looks like a certain seller on Ebay that I know. & if it's her then highly unlikely she would say the mirror is lost in the boutique. :confused1:

9. I would not want my first bag to come without a mirror. Unless this is your HG, which I doubt, I say pass. I use my mirror everyday, even with non-Bal bags.

10. the seller is hgbags

11. i never use the mirror either. i usually remove it because it has a tendency to get in the way. i say go for it!

12. thank you girls for the help :smile: i will buy it! do you know the retail price of this b-bag?

13. OH YES, DEFINITELY! SHE IS A WONDERFUL SELLER! NO WORRIES AT ALL! I NEVER USE THE MIRROR. THEY ARE JUST A PAIN. THE RETAIL ON THIS IS MUCH, MUCH HIGHER!!!:tup:

14. i am very happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She found the mirror:yahoo: now i feel complete!!!!! :wlae:

15. Congrats!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.