Girls, i need your opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

evelynkar

Feb 2, 2006
Cyprus (Nicosia) / Greece (Patra)
hi girls. A seller told me that she can sell me a balenciaga bag ( the same of this one http://diabro.net/product_info.php/c...ducts_id/16557 ), in a very good price. It is a new one with all tags. i 've sent you pictures of the bag and you told me that it is authentic.
My problem is that it has not a mirror with it :crybaby: i asked her why that, and she answered me that maybe lost in the boutique.
I need your opinion. To buy it or not?
Thank you

p.s1 it will be my first b-bag
p.s2 sorry for my english

Virgo

O.G.
Feb 24, 2006
I don't use my mirror at all. Its an accessory and actually keep it in my office desk.

aalinne_72

LostInBal
O.G.
Jun 17, 2008
Oh, I wouldn´t care about the mirror at all, I never used them, don´t you use wearing your own makeup kit?. :yes:

Last edited:

Bridget S.

Apr 27, 2006
I would worry about the resale value, in the same way that you are worried about not getting the mirror, if you sell the bag down the line, your buyer may feel the same way! It is a beautiful bag, *love* the contrast of bright pewter against the deep black!

I wish you well,

Bridget

evelynkar

Feb 2, 2006
Cyprus (Nicosia) / Greece (Patra)
some of the pictures is list below

pics2.spoonfeeder.com/AieFTPFiles/AIEUser/H9GTZV4TJTUX/KT5CV4KJAWZ9.jpg
pics2.spoonfeeder.com/AieFTPFiles/AIEUser/H9GTZV4TJTUX/86SGJADCD9KC.jpg
pics2.spoonfeeder.com/AieFTPFiles/AIEUser/H9GTZV4TJTUX/25VJMCV92KB9.jpg

pinkboudoir

♥
May 19, 2006
SUN-shine-y island
I don't use the mirror at all but I buy & sell my bags all the time so I would want to have the mirror. The fingers & nails in your pic looks like a certain seller on Ebay that I know. & if it's her then highly unlikely she would say the mirror is lost in the boutique. :confused1:

NYCBagSnob

Oct 29, 2008
NYC
I would not want my first bag to come without a mirror. Unless this is your HG, which I doubt, I say pass. I use my mirror everyday, even with non-Bal bags.

fuchsiafirefly

Orchids in Bloom!
Dec 4, 2007
Sunny Florida
OH YES, DEFINITELY! SHE IS A WONDERFUL SELLER! NO WORRIES AT ALL! I NEVER USE THE MIRROR. THEY ARE JUST A PAIN. THE RETAIL ON THIS IS MUCH, MUCH HIGHER!!!:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.