Girls, i need your opinion

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Feb 1, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2009
    hi girls. A seller told me that she can sell me a balenciaga bag ( the same of this one http://diabro.net/product_info.php/cPath/192_237/products_id/16557 ), in a very good price. It is a new one with all tags. i 've sent you pictures of the bag and you told me that it is authentic.
    My problem is that it has not a mirror with it :crybaby: i asked her why that, and she answered me that maybe lost in the boutique.
    I need your opinion. To buy it or not?
    Thank you

p.s1 it will be my first b-bag
    p.s2 sorry for my english

2. You may get more responses in the Balenciaga subforum.

3. If it's new and legit it should have a mirror. Sounds a bit shady IMO, try posting in the Bal section and the experts there can help more.

4. it can be missing a mirror even new from boutique. i saw a paddington missing a padlock, lol..
    anyways, i dont use my mirroe that much and a lot of people dont. but if u use it or u like it on ur bag, then just pass it. however, if u decide to get it, should get some discount ;p

5. It's not unusual for bits to be missing. People have been known to steal bits off handbags in stores or they've just been lost, so that alone wouldn't ring alarm bells. If you've had it authenicated and you think it's a good deal, get it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.