Girls... I need your help! Which bag should I go for?? Alma, Brea or Jasmin

Alma, Brea, or Jasmin

• Amarante Alma PM

• Amarante Brea PM

• Black Jasmin

Results are only viewable after voting.
I just saw both the Alma amarante pm and the Brea amarante pm yesterday IRL and I have to say that they are both stunning!! Although I do worry about the vacheta turning dark on the Brea...I think, in time the dark leather and the verni would look a bit awkward.

I vote Alma!!

I was also looking at all 3 + the black epi speedy, I went with the black jasmin mostly because I really don't love amarante. If the alma PM had come in orange sunset or vert tonic (from last spring), I definitely would have gotten the alma. The epi brea sounds like a great option too if you can stand the wait.

girls, thanks so much for chipping in :biggrin: i thought about this more last night and also did some reading on the vachetta and patina... i have to agree with Q-Liz that the vachetta color is going to darken pretty quickly if i use it everyday. i also want something that will still look great 10 years from now and i guess it's down to either alma or jasmin. i might need to go back to the store and try these two on again. :girlsigh:

@ Victoria2, I am glad to hear you were also considering the same bags! this is why i love PF!!! there are always people who know exactly what you're going through...hehehe. i like the fact that jasmin is classy yet subtle and understated, but oh boy, that yummy vernis in amarante got me drooling.

@ hallowgal, good idea about alma strap... perhaps I'll ask the SA when i go back next time and see how it looks with the strap

well well well, i still dont have a winner but at least i narrowed the list down to two. that's pretty good progress :yes: thanks again for your opinions!!

one more thing... do you think vernis alma go with jeans? i dont dress up very often and most of the time i just throw the jeans on... would the bag be too formal for my everyday outfit?

When I saw the titil, i thought somebody posted my question for me!
I am having hard time to choose from
1.ALMA BB (read)
2.Brea PM (red)
3.Jamsmin (red)

Have you try Alma BB, it is so cute and has shoulder strip.