Girls I need your help immediatly!!!!

Congratulations! Wow, I feel cheated. When I purchased my bag it was like purchasing at any other retail store. No bubbly, no roses, no inspection, no fanfare, and really no paperwork. She rang it up and bagged it up. I look forward to my next purchase now.

A big congrats...enjoy it!

Baggaholic said:
I got my bag girls!!! Sh*t what an experience! I got a dozen of red rosses with my purchase! That was weet! I'm gonna take pic next. Cristina said she would resize some picturers for me! I'm so excited, I keep staring at it like it's gonna talk back!
Congrats Baggaholic!! :nuts: Did you get a fuchsia Kelly ?

Roses to top it off...that's sweet! :love:

I look forward to seeing the pictures. Sorry, about my feelings about Ebay, but it is a lot of money to invest without seeing the bag and having it authenticated first.
Congratulations!!

Baggaholic said:
lmao!!! I'm typing while holdinh it! I can't let it go, I'm going to sleep with it!

But before you go to bed, take pictures and e-mail them to me. I PMed you my e-mail address earlier :biggrin: Everyone's dying to see the new purchase!

I got this scarf when I was there this Saturday. I love it, it showes power. The colors are so bold and it's like walking with a canvas wrapped around your waist!

Attachments

• Hermes1.jpg
    Hermes1.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 52
  • hermes2.jpg
    hermes2.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 46
  • hermes3.jpg
    hermes3.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 51
  • hermes4.jpg
    hermes4.jpg