Girls I need your advice here!

diggitydawg

Jul 12, 2010
Alright. I need some solid advice from all you girls out there. It's my wife's birthday here in a few days. It just so happens I'm down in DC this week so I can surprise her with something good.

Even know it is a stretch for me I was thinking about getting her a Tiffany Bangle Bracelet.

Here is the link.
http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Ite...5-p+1-c+287458-r+101323351-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+

Please let me know what you think, if you have any better suggestions please let me know. I leave on Friday and have to move on this fast.

Thanks
D

Oh... hmmmmmm.... does she have any close girlfriends or sisters you could ask on the sly? This is a pretty expensive piece. Does she have other diamond pieces she likes and wears? Does she even like diamonds? Pearls are always a good choice if she wears them. Maybe she prefers rings vs bracelets vs necklaces?

Sure she loves diamonds. Problem is her engagement ring was very expensive. She has expensive necklases and diamond pendons. It would be more for the wow factor that it is a Tiffany bracelet.

It is beautiful but I agree. Make sure it will fit...I thought i had tiny wrists and I was made a fool ;) How about a celebration ring to wear with her wedding set? Or some small diamond studs?

If she likes bracelets, diamonds and is into Tiffany, it could be a great choice! A nice watch is also a good choice and somewhat safer than a bracelet, I think.

I don't know Tiffany's return policy if she doesn't like it. I'd check that. If you can only get store credit v. a return, that might be something to think about. Maybe take her shopping and let her pick? It is a large amount of money to spend if she doesn't like it, etc.

My choice would be number one, by far. But everyone's tastes are different, and it is more important what kind of jewelry your partner would like or has pointed out that she likes in the past. Just because most women would like one thing doesn't mean a particular woman will.