Girls, I need to take a break for while, I will miss you all!

Jul 14, 2007
Hi all my fellow Mj gals
it's been so nice to meet new friends on this friendly and supportive subforum. I have joined TPF and found my little paradise here with Mj gals and many other friends on other forums. We have had so much fun, and excitement to wait for a sale, hunt down a bag,etc. It was so fun.
I have been trying to be on ban, going into other non-purse forums but it's not really working. So i think i need to be off TPF for a while to slow down my purse's collection and clean out my closet. I will check back from time to time to see how my friends are doing. I will miss you all.

oh no!! i'm sorry to see you go mimi, but i understand... tpf can be overwhelming when it comes to handbag exposure... while you're on your break, try to be happy with your current collection and make it a point to get use out of every single bag you own. if you're having trouble with having too many bags, try joining the purge thread in the handbag forum. it's very invigorating! my closet is very happy that I visit that thread.

Good luck to you, we'll miss you!

Aww sad to hear but I can understand why you need to take a break - going on here makes it so tempting to keep on buying!

Best of luck and hopefully see you around again in the future :flowers:

I am sorry to see you go! I can relate as I took a tPF break awhile back since it can be addicting. It's good to step back and enjoy the things that we do have. We will certainly miss you and please do check back in from time to time. I wish you the best of luck!

I think we all go thru a period of time where we need a break from all the purse madness!! I hope you won't stay away too long tho - there are so many other great forums here that are unrelated to bags where you can actively participate without "falling into temptation"!!

You will be missed but I hope you enjoy your time away and take wonderful care of yourself!
:hugs::heart:

I'm so sad to hear you won't be around, but like everyone on here I completely understand the need to take a break. You just do what's best for you and your family and keep in touch! I've always enjoyed chatting with you and think you're such a dear. :hugs: Take good care and hopefully we'll hear from you again in the not-so-distant future!

Totally understandable Ant. We'll definitely miss you, but it is refreshing to take a break from the obsession and do other things.

No worries - when you're ready to come back, it's like riding a bicycle. :biggrin:

Have fun darlin!