Girls!! I need help fast!! Abbey or Wave?

ViV04

O.G.
May 13, 2006
Hi girls! I need to make a decision fast! My hobby said I can only get one gucci bag this time cause I got three last sales. :Push: Should I get the Abbey tote with gunmetal trim or the large wave hobo? Anyone out there own any of these bags? Can you please model? I'm 5'2 1/2 by the way. I want to know what you girls think. These bags are are going fast! Thanks!:yahoo:

abbey
1-6.jpg

or

wave
170014_FCEKG_9643_full.jpg

:confused1::confused1::confused1:

I don't own any of these bags but I am thinking of purchasing the wave bag. Are you planning to purchase it in Manhattan by any chance? Would you happen to know how much the abbey is going for? The wave bag is going for $539 in the website, I think.

I don't own any of these bags but I am thinking of purchasing the wave bag. Are you planning to purchase it in Manhattan by any chance? Would you happen to know how much the abbey is going for? The wave bag is going for $539 in the website, I think.

The Manhattan stores are out of the abbey $439. I ordered the wave online yesterday but I'm still thinking about the abbey.....lol I want both!

THe Abbey is more totelike and not as structured as the Wave. I think the Abbey is more casual but the Wave could go casual and dressy. I have the Abbey which I love but I also want the Wave. I guess I'm not much of a help.

abbey :smile: I have the same one and I love it :biggrin: but is it possible to buy both? I really like the wave too :biggrin: can you like hide the wave for awhile or tell him it's a knock-off?lol sorry I am not much help :P I am at work now but I will try to post a modeling pic when I get home for the abbey

abbey :smile: I have the same one and I love it :biggrin: but is it possible to buy both? I really like the wave too :biggrin: can you like hide the wave for awhile or tell him it's a knock-off?lol sorry I am not much help :P I am at work now but I will try to post a modeling pic when I get home for the abbey

ok thanks! Can't wait for the pics. Well I can't get both because he take care of all the bills... And he can tell if it's a knock-off or not.(He's really in to brand name bags)

Anyone have the wave hobo? I went though all of the pages of the "Show your Gucci collection!" thread to see if theres any pictures and found none..

ok thanks! Can't wait for the pics. Well I can't get both because he take care of all the bills... And he can tell if it's a knock-off or not.(He's really in to brand name bags)

Anyone have the wave hobo? I went though all of the pages of the "Show your Gucci collection!" thread to see if theres any pictures and found none..

np! :smile: but at least you got the wave hobo which is really nice too :tup:

http://forum.purseblog.com/gucci/miracles-do-happen-i-got-my-wave-hobo-127782.html

here is one... but it is in black leather.... hope that helps:smile:
I re-call I saw one with the white-trim monogram canvas modeling pics... it was modeled by a boyfriend it was funny XD
I will try to find it if I see it I will post it :smile:

Last edited:
I vote wave. I ordered both the white and brown trim and am returning the one color I don't like :smile:

They have the white?!! I love white trim!

np! :smile: but at least you got the wave hobo which is really nice too

Miracles do happen....I got my wave hobo from Bluefly!

here is one... but it is in black leather.... hope that helps:smile:
I re-call I saw one with the white-trim monogram canvas modeling pics... it was modeled by a boyfriend it was funny XD
I will try to find it if I see it I will post it :smile:

Thanks!