Girls!! I need help fast!! Abbey or Wave?

i love both too! i have the abbey in brown trim and it's a very versatile bag, i think the abbey is more classic/plain and the wave is a lil more on the trendy side that you can dress up or down for work or on the weekends. i pre-saled both the white leather wave at saks and the beige canvas with brown trim online; can't decide which to keep! hope 15 days will be enough for me to make up my mind!!

haha-me too. i got both the brown and white trim wave ...glad i'm not the only one :smile: let me know which one you end up with!

Have you thought about a different style of the "Abbey"???

Nothing plain about this beauty and also in the gunmetal trim

Double long enough straps, fits lots, and very pretty:heart:

Here are some photos of my beauty

last one is her with her big brother med.chain horsebit hobo for size comparison.

Attachments

• DSCF131550%smaller.JPG
    DSCF131550%smaller.JPG
    123.5 KB · Views: 61
  • DSCF131650%smaller.JPG
    DSCF131650%smaller.JPG
    130.3 KB · Views: 49
  • DSCF131750%smaller.JPG
    DSCF131750%smaller.JPG
    158.9 KB · Views: 47
  • DSCF131850%smaller.JPG
    DSCF131850%smaller.JPG
    112.4 KB · Views: 58
  • DSCF132550%smaller.JPG
    DSCF132550%smaller.JPG
    132.1 KB · Views: 72
ok so here's the modelling pics of the gunmetal abbey as promised, sorry took a long time and sorry about my REALLY messy room in the background! IT's all cleaned up now..... got too caught up with the whole sale thing...
ok so I am 5'2.5" and I weight 115-ish, hope this helps anyone interested in the abbey ;)
m146918082.jpg

s146918095.jpg

s146918104.jpg

ok so here's the modelling pics of the gunmetal abbey as promised, sorry took a long time and sorry about my REALLY messy room in the background! IT's all cleaned up now..... got too caught up with the whole sale thing...
ok so I am 5'2.5" and I weight 115-ish, hope this helps anyone interested in the abbey ;)

s146918095.jpg

thanks for nice pic. of you and your new bag.

ok so here's the modelling pics of the gunmetal abbey as promised, sorry took a long time and sorry about my REALLY messy room in the background! ;)

I got this bag too, rather than the wave. Just want to ask, since it doesn't have a zipper, does things fall out easily when you're looking for stuff inside?

OMG...Thanks for posting your pics...I can't wait to get her! BTW, after much contemplation...I ended up not getting the wave...decided to save money and buy the 'd-gold' large hobo later.;)

np! My pleasure. I am sure you will :heart: her as much as I do :smile: she is soooooo adorable! Good decision :smile: I would save up my $ and get something I really like!! :tup:

I got this bag too, rather than the wave. Just want to ask, since it doesn't have a zipper, does things fall out easily when you're looking for stuff inside?

I don't have the problem of things falling out of the abbey, because the handles are not very long, it is just the perfect length. (thus the gap between you and your bag when you carry it on your shoulder is very small) I don't carry it as a tote so it might be different if you are planning on carrying as a tote. Enjoy your new abbey, and congrats on your new bag:woohoo:

I ordered the Wave hobo w/brown trim last Sunday and I just got an email from Gucci that my order cannot be filled. I am so SAD..... that was my first Gucci!!!! Anyone see it in stock anywhere, please please please let me know, TIA!!!!!

i had to make the same decision too. i ordered the wave hobo bag with white trim online then found out the abbey was on sale so i called everywhere and found the abbey at the AZ gucci store and ordered it :yahoo: then cancelled the wave hobo because i am around your height too and i realized a wave hobo would be too big for an everyday bag for myself eventhough i was dying to get a purse with white trim. let us know which purse you decided to get!