Girls, I hate kissing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love kissing my bf, especially our very first kiss. :love: I remember seeing fireworks... :lol:

Kissing is fun as long as you do it to the person you love.

Archipelago said:
How is it sad?

Not to get off on a tangent, but you yourself sounded like it was!

Archipelago said:
Consider yourself lucky. I've never been kissed and I probably never will.

That does seem like a curious statement. Naturally, a couple of us are curious! How about this: why will you probably never be kissed?

Oh, and kissing rocks! (No, not with just anyone! :shame:smile:

shu said:
Ha! I have to admit, kissing isn't top on my list either. Granted, the number of guys I've kissed can be counted on one hand so maybe I haven't found the right one...? But I've always enjoyed cuddling in bed a LOT more. Or just plain holding hands. It makes me all warm inside.

i agree with this comment. i'm not a big fan of kissing, but then again it may be that i just haven't found the right person.

sparkle67 said:
I beg to differ- in my experience the best kissers have been the most trouble!!! ;) I love :heart: kissing-- but sadly my husband isn't that good at it. (He makes up for it- however...)

So, so true! My relationships with the best kissers have all been filled with as much passion as torture!

I only like kissing in the beginning of a relationship. I know, that's so wrong.

Bella Blonde said:
Not to get off on a tangent, but you yourself sounded like it was!

That does seem like a curious statement. Naturally, a couple of us are curious! How about this: why will you probably never be kissed?

Oh, and kissing rocks! (No, not with just anyone! :shame:smile:

Nobody is interested in me, has ever liked me, and nobody ever will. Guys only want to be my friend. That's why. Plus I'm also shy and chubby. Guys don't like chubby girls.

Archipelago said:
Nobody is interested in me, has ever liked me, and nobody ever will. Guys only want to be my friend. That's why. Plus I'm also shy and chubby. Guys don't like chubby girls.

Not true! Many men love a rubenesque figure! I'm not sure what your age is, but chances are someday you're going to find a guy who will fall madly in love with you. Your first kiss will probably be well worth the wait!

After all, think of how many of us wasted our first kisses!

IntlSet said:
Not true! Many men love a rubenesque figure! I'm not sure what your age is, but chances are someday you're going to find a guy who will fall madly in love with you. Your first kiss will probably be well worth the wait!

After all, think of how many of us wasted our first kisses!

Well said, I second that. In my experience many guys don't understand the diet-craze at all, they like girls with nice curves and just roll their eyes at all the talk about loosing weight.

I love kissing my boyfriend, but he's the only guy I've ever kissed. Our first kiss was so awesome. He came on kind of strong but I loved it :love: and I still love it.

Sorry I can't help more, though :sad:

Archipelago said:

Oh sweetie, your post broke my heart. You WILL meet someone that lights up your life...I truly believe that there is someone made for each of us. I do not know how old you are but it will happen.

AS for kissing...LOVE IT!! A good kiss is heavenly...:shame:

I always thought kissing was gross...sloppy, icky, guy had bad breath, etc etc etc.... but that's probably cuz I never really found my dates attractive, or had any chemical attraction to them. They were more like guy friends, really.

Then one day I went on a blind date and the good-night kiss was sooooo amazing that it had me swooning and feeling faint. We both ended up on our knees, still locked in a kiss and embrace, on my doorstep. THEN I knew that kissing is a GOOD thing, if you find the right pair of lips. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.