Girls Help Needed! Chanel COBALT BLUE ROI JUMBO VS. Balenciaga Outremer

Actually if it were me, I wouldn't choose either as the blue is too electric blue for me.

But having said that, I think you should ask yourself the purpose for getting the bag. If it's for casual and fuss-free bag, then Bal is to go. If it is for more dressy ocasion, then Chanel flap is the one for you :smile:

I was almost considering the Outremer Bal but I realised it's too bright blue for me, and I'm glad I didn't consider it as some of the ladies here commented that it has some purplish undertone to it?

I'm actually eyeing a dark blue for the Bal bag, in the canard colour that's to come out next. Hopefully it is a nice dark blue colour that's close to the Officier colour.

Actually if it were me, I wouldn't choose either as the blue is too electric blue for me.

But having said that, I think you should ask yourself the purpose for getting the bag. If it's for casual and fuss-free bag, then Bal is to go. If it is for more dressy ocasion, then Chanel flap is the one for you :smile:

I was almost considering the Outremer Bal but I realised it's too bright blue for me, and I'm glad I didn't consider it as some of the ladies here commented that it has some purplish undertone to it?

I'm actually eyeing a dark blue for the Bal bag, in the canard colour that's to come out next. Hopefully it is a nice dark blue colour that's close to the Officier colour.[/QUOT

uhm OT in a Chanel forum but are you getting a Canard city? Which hw? I have a PT officier sgh that I love to bits.

purselady101 Yea quite OT here. I want to get a Canard City provided the colour is to my expectations. Thinking of getting in either GSH or GCH depending on which one it is available in.

I saw the Officier IRL on a fellow TPFer and I kinda fell in love with it but I know it's hard to get it now :sad: even though it's last season...

oh gosh both of these look so good, i thought the balenciaga in [FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]OUTREMER is fabulous...is there fading problem?? OMG, if there is then u have to think twice.[/FONT]

Girls help needed here!
I just cant decide between this two babies.
I have been waiting for something blue for a while.
It is so hard to pick up one from these two. :Push:
I am 5.2 and 20 something, I did try the jumbo size before but somehow it looks awkwardly on me. a bit too big.
My question is should I get a chanel or balenciaga? anyone know about the fading problem for outremer? If it faded the color at all.
Love them both but my wallet wouldn't allow me to do so.

Any suggestion would be great!

CobaltBlueCaviarJumbo_0005.jpg

giantcity_173084D94JN4363_Fbis.jpg

I love the bleu roi the color is gorgeous in both caviar and lambskin! I am the same height and around the same age. I have a Jumbo and med/lrg...honestly my Jumbo gets way more use! I find that you cannot fit much into the med/lrg bags...just a very small square shaped wallet, iphone, keys, gloss and thats about it. It really depends on what you prefer and how much you carry.

hello from balenciaga forum ;) they are both stunning : balenciaga blue can fade( there are some fading issues about electric blue/french blue...but outremer is new ,so nobody knows about it) ..i don't think chanel caviar will ever fade instead ...so even if i am a bal lover i vote for blue roi jumbo(sst don't tell anyone)..take a look at this picture with a maxi :nuts:

You made crime now gal:lolots: now I'v seen this pic I have to have this bag! And I,m kinda saving $$$$ for H B-bag!Ok,now I can say my H will have to wait! OMG I have to ban my self visiting TPF:biggrin:

I have the blue roi caviar jumbo and am planning to get the outremer SGH city, so I do love both bags.

I can tell you is that when I don't feel like dressing up and want to go real casual, I tend to use my bal bags. Whereas when I want to feel pretty and so, I would use my Chanel. I am not discriminating your age, but I think bal is probably more suitable for your age. Also it's more funtional and can be thrown around kind of bag.

Go with your heart! :P

Initially, I'd say go for the Chanel. However, I'm 5'3" and think that jumbos look absurd on me, so I can relate to you in regards to the size issue. What are the measurements of the B bag compared to the jumbo? Is the B bag specifically an arm-held bag? Where/how you hold a bag also affects how it looks on you.

hello from balenciaga forum ;) they are both stunning : balenciaga blue can fade( there are some fading issues about electric blue/french blue...but outremer is new ,so nobody knows about it) ..i don't think chanel caviar will ever fade instead ...so even if i am a bal lover i vote for blue roi jumbo(sst don't tell anyone)..take a look at this picture with a maxi :nuts:

DARN! it looks great on her! Now I want a blue roi!