Girls Get The Anime Look With Extra-wide Contact Lenses

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hmm id ont get how these work.. its like an extra ring of color and ? wouldnt that make you look weird?
    i wear presepcitve contacts and got ones that have a dark ring around the outside.. the give you more depth supopsedly ( i dont know if thats true- but my mum hates them she thinks they make me look like i have no expression)

2. [​IMG]

These contacts kind of spook me because they look so unnatural. It's cute for a costume but it's a bit too much for everyday wear.

3. I agree, I think they look very freaky.

4. I saw a girl wearing these last week. From afar I even thought she had the prettiest eyes. But when you take a closer look, you can tell they're so fake. She looked cute, though... pigtails and colorful eyeshadow, the whole anime look shebang.

5. I was thinking the same thing. For a costume...yes. Everyday...no.

6. I wonder if they irritate your eyes

7. wow they're soooo cute!!!
    but where can one get them that doesn't wear contacts?
    wouldn't it damage something in your eye?

hmmm..I'm skeptical

8. I think they're kinda cute.

I'm so interested in Asian culture! Both the pop and historial elements. These sorts of things make me so curious. (I hope I didn't just sound like an idiot...):s

9. They should market these to anime cosplayers (people who dress up as anime characters for conventions and such). They would work very well with anime costumes.

10. I would get them, I would have no idea how to put them on though

I want them in black.

11. Ack, scary!

12. those are neat, but i'd personally probably never where them as they'd most likely make me look silly:P

13. hahhahahah that's funny!

14. Ewww they creep me out!

15. that's sooo cool! makes me want them - just for fun!