Girls Generation (SNSD) Korean KPop Singers Style Thread

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm taking a chance here by creating a thread for Girls Generation (So Nyeo Shi Dae - SNSD), a Korean-Pop girl singer group. They are an extremely famous girl group in Korea and all across Asia, but not so well known here in the States. Still, I love their fashion style and wanted to create their own thread here on tPF! I'm sure other members on tPF besides me appreciate and admire the girls' style as well!

Here are some pictures of their style, mostly airport fashion. I'm sorry I can't give credit to the sources of the photos since they're pictures I've personally saved from browsing blogs and sites. Also, the pictures are a bit bias since they're photos of outfits I like, but feel free to post up any and all pictures of outfits you may like!

Just to note, for those who are unfamiliar with the group, there are a total of nine girls: Tae-yeon, Tiffany, Jessica, Yoona, Seo-hyun, Sunny, Yuri, Heo-yeon & Soo-young.

Attached Files:

2. More pictures...

Attached Files:

3. Last batch to get the thread started!! :smile:

Attached Files:

4. Actually this one will be the last batch, I had a couple more outfits that I liked and wanted to post!

Attached Files:

5. I heard about them on The Bachelor recently!

6. ^^

Oh yes I know that 2NE1 made an appearance on The Bachelor! They are another very popular kpop girl band. Did they also mention SNSD in the show?? From my knowledge SNSD has only made an appearance on the David Letterman Show in 2012!

7. Thanks for sharing. Love their style.

8. Attached Files:

9. A couple more... :smile:

Attached Files:

10. Just two more for today!

Attached Files:

11. I love Korean style! Here are some finds:

Attached Files:

12. More pictures x

Attached Files:

13. I wanted to add a picture of the entire group and identify them for the thread for those who are unfamiliar with SNSD. Here they are at the 26th Golden Disk Awards in January 2012.

Source: http://taeyeonism.com/

From left to right: Tae-yeon, Soo-young, Seo-hyun, Heo-yeon, Yoona, Jessica, Tiffany, Sunny, & Yuri.

Attached Files:

14. More photos of the girls, some airport fashion and others front row at fashion shows!!

First photo: Yoona and Taeyeon
    Second Photo: Soo-Young (Source: Soompi)
    Third Photo: Soo-young and Yuri with Rosie Huntington-Whiteley at a Burberry store event in Hong Kong (Source: WonderfulGeneration)
    Fourth Photo: Seo-hyun, Yoona, and Tiffany at the 2012 London Burberry Runway Show

15. Whoops...for some reason the pictures didn't upload!

Attached Files: