Girls check your auctions, Stolen pics etc...

Ebay is so incompetent.. They make me :throwup:
I sent them a very snotty comment along with the fraudulent listing report. I asked them what trust and security actually does besides sit there and read magazines and wait for us to do all of their work. :P

Awwww, Im so mad..
just found all this auctions for $91,52 with stolen pics from recent auctions mixed with really bad pictures of fakes..
Theyll end in 17h..Lets all go and report them girls!!

Oh yea the dirtbag scammers are taking over the ebay Balenciaga listings tonight. I 've emailed the sellers, reported them to ebay for fraudulent listings, they are still there. ebay is so lame. :cursing:

Here it is. ALways highjacked accounts. The easiest way is t0 email the seller. The higjacker apparently can't change the email on the account. Proves how stupid they are. I just ask for more pictures of the bag or ask why they are using other people pictures. It goes right to their email address. :P
Here was the response:

I'm sorry but these auctions were not set up by me. My account seems to have been tampered with. I have ended all auctions early and I have notified eBay.
Thank you,
odienmetx
I feel bad for these innocent ebay members that get their accounts stolen. What is wrong with ebay. What does their trust and security division do? Besides nothing.:rant:

Email the seller, ask a question about the bag. 99% of the time the REAL owner of the ebay account will email you back and tell you their account was broken into, the listings will all be removed.

Email the seller, ask a question about the bag. 99% of the time the REAL owner of the ebay account will email you back and tell you their account was broken into, the listings will all be removed.

I've done that now! No answer so far. No answer from ebay either. But from what you guys have written in yours posts I suppose I can't expect much! I just feel so upset for the nice seller who had her pics stolen! :yucky: