~Girlie Night In: A Flagship Reveal AND my FABULOUS hubby!!~

your story made me tear up before i even saw the bag! then i was just stunned by the awesome choice you guys made!! enjoy everything and hope your knee feels better soon

PS i was kinda hoping you were gonna show a pic of him esp after you said he was cute lol!

Oh thank you so much! My knee will get better, I've had surgery 3 times on it which I totally know is why it's a bit angry, he is so good about understanding me which helps!

And I totally going to hunt down a pic of my sweetie- we just replaced our PC so he can work from home more and he saved all the pics to an external source, but I'm not sure where he put them LOL...I wil totally find them and post when I show that new wallet! :biggrin:

I am so jealous! That bag is to die for! :drool:
And it looks absolutely PERFECT on you!
Congrats and enjoy!!!

Aww, thanks! I am so self-conscious about posting my pics, I always think "oooh does this bag make me look fat or is it just the fat that makes me look fat?" :roflmfao:

Aww, that is such a sweet story! Thank you so much for sharing and I love your reveal!

Thank you! :biggrin:

Awwwwww! :girlsigh:

Love the story. Love your hubby. Love the bag (hello lovely!). Love all of the accessories.

Thanks for sharing your story and your goodies. Congrats on everything!

Thank you!! :biggrin:

Congrats on all your goodies! That Chelsea is STUNNING! I don't think I have ever seen it in black before -- beautiful :smile:!

Thank you! I love it in black- I was hesitant because the other colors are GORGEOUS but I love black bags so just went for it and hoped it was a keeper LOL!

What a moving story and gem of a husband you have. I am recovering from foot surgery 7 weeks ago and not progressing as well as I should so I feel your pain! Hope these gorgeous Coach goodies perk you up

I'm so sorry on your surgery! I haven't had foot surgery, but my MIL did and said it was harder to recover from that than her knee replacement! So I can imagine it's really uncomfortable! You hang in there-- let's just keep buying Coach to make ourselves feel better! :graucho:

l love love love the dowel flap chelsea! twin on the poppy wristlet, that is perfect to see when you open to look inside your new chelsea. congrats on all your new things and having a great guy!

i must now plan my attempt at seeing if a faked migraine will = manifestation of husband getting a coach-cure for me

:P

and i do hope you are feeling better now too!

Nursie, I always love your humor! I'm new here but it always shines through! I think we're onto something here- even on days when I don't get a migraine I might need to get out the icepack, put on some sunnies and fake the whole photophobia thing...it has real possibilities! :graucho:
I love the poppy, I totally fibbed and said it was for my 11 yr old daughter so they would giftwrap it, it just seemed too vibrant to just stick in the bag - what won't it match..makes me feel 15 again LOL!

Aw, very sweet, hope you feel better hun.
Thank you! :biggrin:

What a sweet DH you have!!! That was so nice of him to go out and get you that stunning bag. I love anything with black patent and that lining color is fabulous. She is one classy, gorgeous bag!! I love all of your other goodies too and I hope your knee heals soon. A similar thing happened to my cousin and I know how difficult it was for her, so I have an idea of what you are going through. Take care and get well soon :hugs:

Aww, I hope she is ok! What is it with knees, they just give out and suddenly you feel a hundred years old LOL! Thanks for the nice words!

congrats on all your goodies and i hope you feel better soon
Thank you! ;)

I love this reveal, for more reasons than one. The story of how this bag came to be for you is so :love: sweet. What a great DH you have!!!!:girlsigh: I may just visit this thread from time to time, to enjoy reading the story all over again!

And the bag! OMG, I am a huge Chelsea fan! I love the dowel flap a lot -- and in the black, it's just the perfect black bag with variance in texture, hardware embellishments and look, depending on how you choose to carry her. And you rock it, as is so obvious in your pics!

Congrats! Thanks for sharing such an awesome reveal! This was so fun to look at and enjoy.

Gorgeous bag!! Your hubby is so sweet!! I love all of the accessories you got too! I am sorry to hear about your knee and your migraines. I get migraines too, so I can totally sympathize.

Congrats on your beautiful bags and accessories!!

I love the title of this thread, loved your story and I love your new handbag! She looks beautiful on you and I hope it makes you feel better. You have a sweet husband.
Congrats!

I love this reveal, for more reasons than one. The story of how this bag came to be for you is so :love: sweet. What a great DH you have!!!!:girlsigh: I may just visit this thread from time to time, to enjoy reading the story all over again!

And the bag! OMG, I am a huge Chelsea fan! I love the dowel flap a lot -- and in the black, it's just the perfect black bag with variance in texture, hardware embellishments and look, depending on how you choose to carry her. And you rock it, as is so obvious in your pics!

Congrats! Thanks for sharing such an awesome reveal! This was so fun to look at and enjoy.

I love the title of this thread, loved your story and I love your new handbag! She looks beautiful on you and I hope it makes you feel better. You have a sweet husband.
Congrats!

You really hit the jackpot, MedtechCarol, in love and in handbags!!!! Congrats on a beautiful purse!!!!

Congrats...great bag...great husband! Enjoy your goodies!!

Thank you ladies so much! The nice words make me :blush: It's been a crazy week and seriously, I enjoyed sharing it here because nobody else would understand! TPF is not just about bags because to all of us here a bag is NOT just a bag!! Finally a group of ladies who understand my insanity! ;)

Great reveal!!! Your husband is a sweetheart! Thank you for sharing such a lovely story! Your new bag and accessories are beautiful! I love the Chelsea Dowel Flaps! They are such elegant, classy bags! Enjoy everything!

Great reveal! Love your new bag, and all your accessories! Can't wait to see what the gray wallet looks like. What a sweetheart your husband is...I'm sure you know how lucky you are lol. Hope your knee starts feeling better soon too! Enjoy all your new goodies!