~Girlie Night In: A Flagship Reveal AND my FABULOUS hubby!!~

WOW that is seriously GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the two tone hardware and the lining is gorgeous. All around beauty!!! Tell your DH we are very impressed - what a sweetheart he is. I am so happy for you, CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:

And I hope you are going to feel better very soon!!! :hugs:

Thank you!! :biggrin:

I wanted a larger, classic bag with a gorgeous inside. I truly love this bag!!

Nothing like a FAB BAG to make a girl feel a little better! :biggrin:

Oh boy such a cute story! and a cute hubby:hugs: and an armload of delicious reveals! Thanks for sharing your story...hope you are on the mend!

(I know about those darn migraines...:wacko:)

What a sweet husband you have and what a stunning bag and accessories.
I can sympathize with you on the migraines I suffered with them for years. Take care, I hope the healing process on your knee works out well.
Thank you for sharing your beautiful bag and accessories and sweet story about your hubby. Gotta love that guy, granny

This is THE black bag I've been lusting after! I haven't bought a black bag in a long time, and this has been the one I want. It's so beautiful! How sweet of your husband!!!

After I loaded her belly I realized my stuff fits so perfectly inside- I love this bag! I don't even usually buy satchels or latched bags (flaps especially!) but this one works beautifully for me. I didn't realize from the online pics it had patent trim LOL...where is my brain! So that was a totally awesome surprise! :biggrin:

He is sweet! We've been together since I was 17 and he was 19 over 20 years now so I guess I'm doing something right! ;)

What a sweet husband!!!!
Does he have a single brother? LOL
Congrats on the new Flagship Dowel Flap bag!!! The Black is so rich and classic!!! I got to see the Buffalo Dowel Flap at my FP Coach store. I was tempted but the Sage won my heart!
Great accessories too! the Patent Zip around in the Crimson is beautiful!! Very cute Pop C wristlet!!!
I hope your knee heals quickly and your migraines go away!!!

Enjoy!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

how wonderful and I hope you are feeling better soon.
Thank you, I will!

OMG, what a nice DH of yours!!! Very good.. Congrats
He's a good man- after 20+ years it's hard to surprise me, but he did this time LOL!

What a sweet husband you have and what a stunning bag and accessories.
I can sympathize with you on the migraines I suffered with them for years. Take care, I hope the healing process on your knee works out well.
Thank you for sharing your beautiful bag and accessories and sweet story about your hubby. Gotta love that guy, granny

I'm so sorry you have them too, the migraines are awful- I swear it's like ice picks in the head. My knee has had 3 surgeries, it's the kind of thing that just requires patience (which I just totally lack). Luckily I have great support! Thank you for the kind words! :smile:

What a sweet husband!!!!
Does he have a single brother? LOL
Congrats on the new Flagship Dowel Flap bag!!! The Black is so rich and classic!!! I got to see the Buffalo Dowel Flap at my FP Coach store. I was tempted but the Sage won my heart!
Great accessories too! the Patent Zip around in the Crimson is beautiful!! Very cute Pop C wristlet!!!
I hope your knee heals quickly and your migraines go away!!!

Enjoy!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

Actually, YES HE DOES! :lol:

The Sage is gorgeous, too the day I went to the Coach store with my sister there were a ton of bags I almost went home with! But on man accessories is where I REALLY get weak in the knees- and not just because mine knees are lame LOL! Thank you for the nice words!