Girlie Gifts !!!

Jan 23, 2006
I love to indulge myself with Girlie Gifts Regularly, these are some of my favourites:

Scented Candles
I love fresh Flowers
Scented body lotions
chocolates
Nail polish
Perfume
Manicure
Pedicure
Slippers
Bubble Bath

What are some of the Girlie Gifts you treat yourself to ? or prehaps a female friend or family member.? :love:

Gifts from Bath&Body make me feel happy and girlie. I love getting perfume for my mom and other "girls" hehe on my list. Candy too. Both recieve and give. My fave girlie gift is flowers. I love Lilies.

When I can, I have one day a month where I can spend the whole day with my girlfriends. Do a great lunch (Sushi) then get a mani/pedi, shopping, dinner/cocktails and top it off with a movie and popcorn....so relaxing.....those were days of single life :smile: . Otherwise, I usually settle for a hot soothing bath when everyone's asleep...I can then finally relax and hear myself think!

I love girly stuff! My favs are candles, lotion, bubble bath, purfume and chocolate. I'm a chocolate snob though. I will only eat see's. After having the expensive stuff the regular stuff just tastes gross.

My list could be long so here's my top three simple favorites:

Scented candles (I love yankee candles) floral and fruity scents. Right now I'm burning a "juicy orange"...yummy!

Anything from Bath and Body works (I have a minimum of 7-8 different scents of bath gel at all times lol)

Chocolates! Esp. See's, Godiva

godiva chocolates = :love:
haha i'm a dork but i love getting sports bras in bright colors (pink!!)
happy cds- my friends and i make each other happy cds and mostly they're girly love songs :amuse:
make up, especially lipgloss

My bf's grandmother and I , love to make lunch for him to get it out of the way and then me and her make ourselves delicious salmon (baked) with lemon sauce. then we follow it by having a delicious cup of tea. we love drinking tea together, we talk about wonderful girly things.

I love pani's and pedi's
I treat myself to magazines
Ice cream cones in the summer
Bubble baths with wine and dimmed lights in the bathroom.

My fav. girly gifts:
Victorias secrets loations,
crystal adorned keychains,
cutsie makeup bags,
lip gloss,
bubble bath,
compact mirrors,
any thing stirling silver,
fashion magazines
personalized items for my purse, like a pen
wallets
and most of all purses!

Minnie said:
My bf's grandmother and I , love to make lunch for him to get it out of the way and then me and her make ourselves delicious salmon (baked) with lemon sauce. then we follow it by having a delicious cup of tea. we love drinking tea together, we talk about wonderful girly things.

I love pani's and pedi's
I treat myself to magazines
Ice cream cones in the summer
Bubble baths with wine and dimmed lights in the bathroom.
I'm moving in with Minnie.