Girlfriends!!!

^^ from the above article

Earlier this year, the cast was reportedly told that show's budget needed to be cut in order for it to be picked up by the newly formed CW Network. Outraged by the prospect of salary cuts, the four actresses, Tracee Ellis Ross (Joan), Golden Brooks (Maya), Persia White (Lynn) and Jill Marie Jones all agreed to work together and negotiate their contracts as a group.

A show insider tells us, however, that once the network put pressure on the ladies their coalition fell apart and Jill Marie Jones was left out on a limb. According to the insider, "Jill thought that they were sticking together so she rejected the network's lowball offer. Little did she know the others went behind her back and accepted their offers."

I watch old Girlfriends re-runs every Sunday night. Toni is also my favorite character...too bad about her contract. I think I saw JMJ in a liquor commercial not too long ago which is kind of sad...

I LOVE This show. My friends call me Joan (not sure if that's good LOL!) I always wonder if the bags are real. I've seen Joan with Birkin, Bottega Cabat, and my own Gucci Large Horsebit Hobo in Black-I love that bag so!