GirlDuJour.com -50% Off Entire Site

Dec 5, 2006
Weddington, North Carolina
http://girldujour.com/

<TABLE style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" align=middle width="100%"><TABLE id=content_LETTER.BLOCK2 hideFocus style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff33" tabIndex=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%" bgColor=#ffff33 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 24pt; COLOR: #6e6a56; FONT-FAMILY: Trebuchet MS,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif" align=middle>[FONT=Trebuchet MS,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Trebuchet MS,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif]GirlDuJour Construction Chic Sale[/FONT]
[/FONT]​
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=content_LETTER.BLOCK4 hideFocus style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff33" tabIndex=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" bgColor=#ffff33 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: #666666; FONT-FAMILY: Trebuchet MS,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif" align=left>[FONT=Trebuchet MS,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Trebuchet MS,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Trebuchet MS,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Trebuchet MS,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Trebuchet MS,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif]50 % off ENTIRE SITE[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
GirlDuJour is on the move to BIGGER + BETTER Under Construction Sale
One week ONLY ends April 23rd
Enter Promo Code CCS50%

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #959282" width="100%" bgColor=#959282><TABLE id=content_LETTER.BLOCK5 hideFocus tabIndex=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #fff5c2; FONT-FAMILY: Trebuchet MS,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif" align=middle>[FONT=Trebuchet MS,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Trebuchet MS,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif]GirlDuJour[/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif]605 Hwy 35[/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif]Shrewsbury, New Jersey 07702 732-747-1233[/FONT]
[/FONT]
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

KoobaMe

Hardware Junkie
O.G.
Apr 20, 2007
SoCal
Oh my god...finzup....you made the exact purchase I did! The only difference is my Havianas are white and pink with cherries on them!! LOL!! I'm not supposed to be buying any bags the rest of this month but...please...$106 for a vintage NWT pink Daniela?????

Hey - were you able to apply the code online? When I did it at the crack of dawn this morning it didn't apply the code and I had to email to make sure they would apply it before charging my card.

finzup

Easily tempted
O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
New Hampshire
Oh my god...finzup....you made the exact purchase I did! The only difference is my Havianas are white and pink with cherries on them!! LOL!! I'm not supposed to be buying any bags the rest of this month but...please...$106 for a vintage NWT pink Daniela?????

Hey - were you able to apply the code online? When I did it at the crack of dawn this morning it didn't apply the code and I had to email to make sure they would apply it before charging my card.
the code worked for me.. as soon as I entered it and hit the 'tab' key out of the field on the form, it adjusted the total....

I think we got an unbelievable deal!!

btw, I would've gotten the white with pink cherries but they didn't have my size..lol!

KoobaMe

Hardware Junkie
O.G.
Apr 20, 2007
SoCal
the code worked for me.. as soon as I entered it and hit the 'tab' key out of the field on the form, it adjusted the total....

I think we got an unbelievable deal!!

btw, I would've gotten the white with pink cherries but they didn't have my size..lol!
OMG! That's hysterical! LOL!

I think it must have been a glitch and they addressed it. I just tried to order an item to see if it would work and it did.

Talk about a steal!! :yahoo: