GirlDuJour.com -50% Off Entire Site

Dec 5, 2006
Weddington, North Carolina
http://girldujour.com/

<TABLE style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" align=middle width="100%"><TABLE id=content_LETTER.BLOCK2 hideFocus style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff33" tabIndex=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%" bgColor=#ffff33 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 24pt; COLOR: #6e6a56; FONT-FAMILY: Trebuchet MS,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif" align=middle>[FONT=Trebuchet MS,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Trebuchet MS,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif]GirlDuJour Construction Chic Sale[/FONT]
[/FONT]​
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=content_LETTER.BLOCK4 hideFocus style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff33" tabIndex=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" bgColor=#ffff33 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: #666666; FONT-FAMILY: Trebuchet MS,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif" align=left>[FONT=Trebuchet MS,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Trebuchet MS,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Trebuchet MS,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Trebuchet MS,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Trebuchet MS,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif]50 % off ENTIRE SITE[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
GirlDuJour is on the move to BIGGER + BETTER Under Construction Sale
One week ONLY ends April 23rd
Enter Promo Code CCS50%

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #959282" width="100%" bgColor=#959282><TABLE id=content_LETTER.BLOCK5 hideFocus tabIndex=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #fff5c2; FONT-FAMILY: Trebuchet MS,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif" align=middle>[FONT=Trebuchet MS,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Trebuchet MS,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif]GirlDuJour[/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif]605 Hwy 35[/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif]Shrewsbury, New Jersey 07702 732-747-1233[/FONT]
[/FONT]
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.

KoobaMe

Hardware Junkie
O.G.
Apr 20, 2007
SoCal
Oh my god...finzup....you made the exact purchase I did! The only difference is my Havianas are white and pink with cherries on them!! LOL!! I'm not supposed to be buying any bags the rest of this month but...please...$106 for a vintage NWT pink Daniela?????

Hey - were you able to apply the code online? When I did it at the crack of dawn this morning it didn't apply the code and I had to email to make sure they would apply it before charging my card.

finzup

Easily tempted
O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
New Hampshire
Oh my god...finzup....you made the exact purchase I did! The only difference is my Havianas are white and pink with cherries on them!! LOL!! I'm not supposed to be buying any bags the rest of this month but...please...$106 for a vintage NWT pink Daniela?????

Hey - were you able to apply the code online? When I did it at the crack of dawn this morning it didn't apply the code and I had to email to make sure they would apply it before charging my card.
the code worked for me.. as soon as I entered it and hit the 'tab' key out of the field on the form, it adjusted the total....

I think we got an unbelievable deal!!

btw, I would've gotten the white with pink cherries but they didn't have my size..lol!

KoobaMe

Hardware Junkie
O.G.
Apr 20, 2007
SoCal
the code worked for me.. as soon as I entered it and hit the 'tab' key out of the field on the form, it adjusted the total....

I think we got an unbelievable deal!!

btw, I would've gotten the white with pink cherries but they didn't have my size..lol!
OMG! That's hysterical! LOL!

I think it must have been a glitch and they addressed it. I just tried to order an item to see if it would work and it did.

Talk about a steal!! :yahoo: