Girl talks... which RM do you take on your date?

ivysun

Sep 21, 2006
Let me start..

If this counts as a date, I took my concord MAM out last weekend to dinner/movie with my bf (of 11 mos)...She (MAM) sat on a chair next to me at outback and stayed in the car while we went to the movie. I didn't take her in because I didn't want to put leave on the floor in the theater.:heart:

you left her in a car?!? that would have given me a heart attack! lol whenever i go to the movies i have her sit in my lap. if i get popcorn (which is a rare occasion) then she gets to sit on napkins on the seat next to me (never know if the seat is sticky or not so i always lay napkins down first!).....if i were to get asked on a date (hopefully soon! haha) i would probably take my ocean nikki, i'd prob set up my outfit around the bag.

I haven't been on a date in a bajillion years but a guy might be scared of a MAM or MAB-- that whole "suitcase" effect. ;)The Matinee might be less threatening, and you couldn't go wrong with a MA clutch.

I would have brought my MAM in the movie theater with me. I always sit my handbag on my lap throughout the entire movie. I won't put it in the seat next to me, someone might take it if I'm not watching carefully.

My BF and I don't really go on "dates" anymore. Lol, we've been together for over 3 years, and we act like an old couple. We stay at his place, cook and eat in a lot. :P But I would probably bring my Wine MAM. I always bring lots of stuff when I go out.

I hear you loud and clear Luna! However, we just bought a house so our 'dates' are gorgeous long walks down to the beach near our house or cooking a nice meal in! IF i did go on a date with my significant other *hint hint* i would probably take my MAM as its my only RM, if i had a MAC in DC it would be my #1 choice.

Sorry for the rambles!

Congrats on the new house Tess!!!

When DH and I have "date" night I usually will bring a Mattie along. We went out to dinner the other night and I just used my K&M as a clutch.