Style Giovanna Battaglia - Fashion Editor (L'UOMO Vogue)

Wow thanks for posting all those pics! SHe dresses so nice & the look at those long legs! Some of those outfits are not my style but i can apprecitae style when i see it & she rocks them! I love seeing Italian style! Makes me miss Italy so much!

I adore her style -- I really love how not everything she wears is immediately recognizable. The way that she layers pieces is just gorgeous!! :tup:

Does anyone know who makes that pretty little green dress in the first few posts?

The dress is Derek Lam

attachment.php

Attachments

• gio25.jpg
    gio25.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 5,897
Great pics H_addict!!! :tup:

Wow...what can I say...here's a lady that understands fashion!
She 's such an inspiration...
I had saved pics of her from the Sartorialist, but didn't know who she was...
Thanx again!

I love her style! She looks so fashionable and chic and wears everything with such class. I love the way she wears her H Cheval sur mon carre shawl with so many different outfits. Thanks for posting H!

I have seen pics of her before but never knew who she was, so thanks for sharing! Her style is very uncomplicated and I like that a lot, very wearable even though some outfits are not my style.

Absolutely stunning. Another style icon to look to for ideas. Just wish I had those legs.

H_Addict you find the best photos, hands-down. Are you a hockey fan, player, mom or wife?

My pleasure everyone.:heart: I am only happy to share the pictures and glad to hear you enjoy them.:flowers:

Are you a hockey fan, player, mom or wife?

Full time hockey mom!:woohoo:Loving every minute of it but it does get cold in the rinks (I am trying to persuade my son to take up tennis instead ... :whistle::lol:).