Giovanna Battaglia - Fashion Editor (L'UOMO Vogue)

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Post 2228. The yellow ones with the ankle strap. I love her Chameleon bag too. :P

2. Random from fabsugar.com

Attached Files:

3. Recently Giovanna Battaglia attended a private screening of the restored film Fellini Satyricon as part of the 50th New York Film Festival. From, iwanttobeabattaglia.com

Attached Files:

4. Tuesday, from GB Facebook page

Attached Files:

5. November 25, from FB page

Attached Files:

6. From September 23, GB FB page

Attached Files:

7. October 14, FB page

Attached Files:

8. #2243 Dec 7, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2012
    From InStyle Germany....

And the self shot is from Gios Journal.....caught by some random guy:giggles:

WHO’S THAT BOY ?! AND WHO’S THAT GIRL?!

Attached Files:

9. Image courtesy of WireImage

Attached Files:

10. Attached Files:

11. From October 2012, Gios Journal

“I was at my jewelry-designer friend Deborah Pagani’s house in New York, wearing a dark green Lanvin skirt and a green Equipment shirt. I saw this chair and thought, Okay, I want to have one of those portraits with a drink, like an old-school New York lady.”
    By Giovanna Battaglia
    October 2012

Read more: http://www.wmagazine.com/fashion/2012/10/gios-journal-october-2012-ss#ixzz2ELXr3Rbo

Attached Files:

12. Attached Files:

13. Attached Files:

14. From Gios Journal, Oct 12

“Margherita Missoni had a picnic lunch after her wedding this summer in Varese, Italy. When everyone left the tables, someone said, ‘Oh, you look like Talitha Getty’— she was always the bohemian on the floor. So I had my hippie-chic moment in a vintage Geoffrey Beene dress.”

Read more: http://www.wmagazine.com/fashion/2012/10/gios-journal-october-2012-ss#ixzz2ELYt96O1

Attached Files:

15. From giovannabattaglia.com

MY ROCK ROYAL NEW PRADA STUDDED LOAFER

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice