Giorgio Armani Python Bag- what do you think?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away seven more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I originally post under the Woodbury thread but now have a pic of my new bag (excuse the background, I asked my daughter to take a pic & this is what I got).

I still can't decide if I love it- I got wrapped up in getting a good deal on an exotic bag at Woodbury on Sunday. It was originally $2500- got it for $798- what do you think? What kind of reputation does Armani have for his handbags?:confused1:

Okay- I just realized I don't know how to post a pic- can anyone tell me what to do?

2. :smile:Hi - if this makes sense to you - when you post a message, at the top, just above the box for the text you'll see a paperclip. That is for attachment - click on that, and then it will bring a box up basically asking where to get the image from (whichever file you have used to store on your PC) - (there's a browse option). Once you find it you press the upload pink box and then it will do it for you. Once that is done - you can preview the message before you submit it, to make sure the photo is there!

Does that help? Not great explanation I don't think:smile:

Okay- I just realized I don't know how to post a pic- can anyone tell me what to do?[/quote]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice