Gingerbeet or Wine patent... I am confused!! Help!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I bought the Chelsea jayden in gingerbeet and am wondering if I should keep it or exchange it for the Wine patent! I have two red patent bags Madison MSB in crimson and Cranberry Maggie but still love the shimmer on the wine patent one! Please help!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I vote gingerbeet for sure! That's soo pretty! I wasn't a real fan of the wine patent irl.

3. Thank you,crushgoil! I just love the shimmer on the wine and hardware stands out! Gingerbeet is very pretty too!hard decision!

4. Thats really pretty! keep it.

5. I vote to keep the gingerbeet. :tup:

6. I saw the gingerbeet IRL and it's beautiful. Since you have 2 red bags you might want to consider keeping this one.

7. I loved the gingerbeet when I first saw it and really loved the wine patent but I love smooth leather better so I say keep the gingerbeet!

8. keep the gingerbeet! that is the perfect shade of pink!

9. With the other bags you already own I'd keep the Gingerbeet! It's such a pretty color!

If you really want something in the wine patent, maybe you could pick up the clutch or one of the wallets instead?

10. Tough choice! I saw this bag in gingerbeet today and it's such a beautiful color! I would keep the gingerbeet!

11. i just got the wine patent and LOVE it (also have the crimson sophia)...decisions, decisions!!!

12. I say gingerbeet too. That's a stunning color!

13. Another vote for gingerbeet.

14. I bought this bag for my PCE several weeks ago and have been using it exclusively since! Ginger beet is such a gorgeous color. I vote to keep the ginger beet, obvously. :biggrin:

15. this bag is HOT! Love the color, I would keeeeeep it.