Gimore Girls Lauren Graham:

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I like her, I havent watched the show in about a year though ! I think she's a beautiful woman.

What do you think ?

Attached Files:

2. Yes i really like her too and she is a beautiful woman.

3. I agree, gorgeous woman.

4. natural beauty :heart:

5. :yes:

6. I adore her! It was my favorite show, but I have refused to watch it since the first episode this season, if her and Luke don't get back together I won't watch it at all.

So it sucks because I love watching her, she is talented and gorgeous!

7. She looks beautiful!

I've never seen Gilmore Girls but do know her from The Pacifier with the yummy Mr. Vin Diesel.:shame:

8. I love her. 100% natural beauty. No fake boobs, no fake lips, no fake hair - just naturally stunning. Helps that she can actually act as well.

9. Never watch the show. She is cute and has a good peronality in interviews. Is she seeing Matthew Perry?

10. She sure is a natural beauty-- just love her!!

11. GORGEOUS! I love that show!

12. I LOVE her!! GG is one of my all-time favorite shows. I think she is freakin' beautiful!!!:love:

13. She is beautiful. Her skin is flawless!

14. Is that true?? She did do a guest apperance on his new show, Studio 60, which, by the way, is fantastic.

I love LG...She looks like she is from another era to me. Can't wait to see what she does after Gilmore Girls.