Gimme a "T"...

I bought a new mascara last week ready for the meet as my other one was ooooo about 9 months old and used ooooooo about twice. :roflmfao: Love clinique lippy especially watermelon.

Ooo, I've just started using the Bare Escentuals mineral stuff. I think I really like it, but my skin's a bit iffy at the mo, so am waiting to fully judge.

My make up consists of mascara for sure, bit of bronzer/blusher, lipgloss or lipstick and eyeliner if I have time/can be bothered.

I bought a new mascara last week ready for the meet as my other one was ooooo about 9 months old and used ooooooo about twice. :roflmfao: Love clinique lippy especially watermelon.

If I don't use mascara I look ill. I have watermelon! (Actually, that's not surprising as I probably have every Clinique lippy going!)

I look like I don't have eyelashes without mascara as they are that short and stubby - but don't see the point when I'm in uniform, it would only end up down me face after I've been in the gym for 5 mins anyway.

If I put lippy on i seem to lick it off within 10 minutes. Mascara irritates my eyes- even the hypoallergenic stuff so i tend to get my eyelashes tinted every now and then ( I'm v fair) The only make up i currently use is my Lily lilo foundation !! I'll be the pale ghostlike make-up less girl floating around the May meet!

If I put lippy on i seem to lick it off within 10 minutes. Mascara irritates my eyes- even the hypoallergenic stuff so i tend to get my eyelashes tinted every now and then ( I'm v fair) The only make up i currently use is my Lily lilo foundation !! I'll be the pale ghostlike make-up less girl floating around the May meet!
I'm still using the Lily lilo, it's good stuff isn't it. Oooh, there'll be someone paler than me at the meet, goodie!

Don't know Tara, I wear foundation maybe once in a blue moon, and usually Clinique's almost make-up. But I've just bought some mineral make-up to try and glam up a bit for the meet. May have to have a look see if there is something that stops freckles.