Gimme a "T"...

Plus the oak color of the Hanover is much lighter than regular oak,and it does go well with washed out vintage color jeans,and I can see mine going with a lot of summer stuff too as the color really is quite soft.

Do you wear A barbour in the summer :lol: maybe yes when it comes to the weather in this sodding country !!!

I wonder if they have any at bicester - I want to buy something if I am coming all that way !!!

I like the fact that it is a lovely bag without much fuss.......but then I am easily talked into anything as you will see !!

Do you wear A barbour in the summer :lol: maybe yes when it comes to the weather in this sodding country !!!

I wonder if they have any at bicester - I want to buy something if I am coming all that way !!!

I like the fact that it is a lovely bag without much fuss.......but then I am easily talked into anything as you will see !!
If I remember Norfolk from summer hols to see the granny, you wear a Barbour every day of the year there!!!
Don't think you'll be going home empty handed somehow. :nogood:

I can see where Tara is coming from though.
It is so easy to get caught up in everything and I am ashamed that I tried to drag her into my whirlwind bag situation after she has shown such restraint.

I am not glamourous. I go to the school, Waitrose, shopping and....well, the pub occasionally. No one cares what bag I have and I wonder why I care.

???

Dunno, but I do. I have no vices. I barely drink, don't smoke or play the lottery. I have a sensible wardrobe and I collect Boots points and use them as often as I can.
Bags are my thing and it is just nice to have a pretty one. I don't think I need to have a glamourous life to have a few gorgeous bags that I enjoy buying.

I`m not glamorous and I don`t have the lifestyle to need lots of bags, so I am quite happy with this, don`t need 100`s of bags...........come on I live in Norfolk and I have a barbour jacket :P.

Still love posting with you guys tho :heart:

I am not glamourous. I go to the school, Waitrose, shopping and....well, the pub occasionally. No one cares what bag I have and I wonder why I care.

Dunno, but I do. I have no vices. I barely drink, don't smoke or play the lottery. I have a sensible wardrobe and I collect Boots points and use them as often as I can.
Bags are my thing and it is just nice to have a pretty one. I don't think I need to have a glamourous life to have a few gorgeous bags that I enjoy buying.

Blimey put it like that and I am up for a emerald Milton
Well said, both of you!! That´s why I love it here!!! :smile:

Well the thing is I already have one mabel, in fact I have 3 Mulberries.

Black Annie and Purple Mabel for winter and pink Hanover and...........?.for summer.

I`m not glamorous and I don`t have the lifestyle to need lots of bags, so I am quite happy with this, don`t need 100`s of bags...........come on I live in Norfolk and I have a barbour jacket :P.

Still love posting with you guys tho :heart:

Awwww,we love you posting with us too!! Your sense of humour has me in bits!!!
But the oak Hanover,I'll bring mine to the meet and you can have a try,it dresses down so well,very easy casual chic.I suppose it would go with a Barbour.......................................................:nuts::P

I'm not glamorous either - far from it! That's what my Mulberries are for - they give me that touch of something special.
I sometimes feel a right twerp doing the school run as there are all the other mums with their PVC numbers from New Look & there's me with my Mulberries! I already stick out like a sore thumb with my convertible!!!
And you know what, I don't care - my wardrobe may be M&S & the like but my bags make me feel fabulous! And that's what it's all about.

^^Same with me.
I even bought a really cute clutch bag from M&S the other day. Pink with ruffles. It is adorable!!

I like a little touch of something special in my boring everyday life. I even have a boring car!!
My bags do go over everyone's head and when I get a compliment I cannot help but beam from ear to ear!!

Can relate to this ... just this very morning as I was getting dressed I wished that my wardrobe was as nice as my bag collection. I look like a scruff with a beautiful bag most of the time (but, crucially, I'm not that bothered!)

I'd rather save my pennies for bags than splash on clothes.

And my shoes are even worse than my clothes. Live in timberlands. So my bags don't fit in at the school gate, but the boots certainly do!

I'm not in the least glam - my idea of a full face of make-up is mascara and lippy. (I've never learned how to do make-up properly, but have just bought some maberline mineral foundation so can tart meself up a bit for the meet.) Even though I'm always in jeans and boots when I take out a nice handbag I always feel that little fizz of being glammed up before I walk out the door.

My Jimmy Choos do it for me too, handbags and shoes always make me feel glam, they always fit.

^^When I wear make-up, I always feel that I look like a tranny. I am just not comfortable with it. I wear foundation, powder, some benefit hula on my cheeks and a bit of mascara. I wear lip gloss on my lips sometimes, but never lipstick!

Ooooh I'm a lippy girl - I always wear lipstick - usually Clinique. That & a pair of big sunnies & you can get away with anything. I'm using the Lily Lolo mineral foundation & it's great. Some blusher, mascara & I'm done.