Gimme a "T"...

Well have picked the kids up from school and pondered over it all.........

I can`t afford £600 and that is the good thing about the factory shops....it allowes people like me to buy Mulberry along with the sales at christmas and summer :yes:

I`m having a sensible day today.........tomorrow who knows :nuts:

:yes:

I did not realise you did not have any oak or choco bags.
The oak Hanover is beautiful and they had one at SM the other day.
The bayswater is a classic too and you can sometimes get money off if you are a cardholder at HOF.

I honestly only got the Mabel because I usually stick with neutral colours and I wanted something bling!!

I would LOVE an Aqua Mabel but I know that I won't use it. I like the look of the coloured bags but I just wouldn't use them. Or if I did, it would only be with a specific outfit (you know how people used to buy White bags for Weddings and never use them again - that would be me!)

Oak Hanover!!!
I love the Mabel, but I can't justify the price for how much I would use it. That duck egg blue bag I am bidding on it going to be dirt cheap if I win it, so it's no big deal. That said, the auction ends whil I am sleeing so I will most likely lose on that one too!

Well the thing is I already have one mabel, in fact I have 3 Mulberries.

Black Annie and Purple Mabel for winter and pink Hanover and...........?.for summer.

I`m not glamorous and I don`t have the lifestyle to need lots of bags, so I am quite happy with this, don`t need 100`s of bags...........come on I live in Norfolk and I have a barbour jacket :P.

Still love posting with you guys tho :heart:

Well the thing is I already have one mabel, in fact I have 3 Mulberries.

Black Annie and Purple Mabel for winter and pink Hanover and...........?.for summer.

I`m not glamorous and I don`t have the lifestyle to need lots of bags, so I am quite happy with this, don`t need 100`s of bags...........come on I live in Norfolk and I have a barbour jacket :P.

Still love posting with you guys tho :heart:

What about a messenger bag - like the Antony?

^^Good luck on that auction kroquet.

Tara, I admire your restraint. Pretty bloomin impressive actually!! I'm in a similar dilemma. I do fancy a different bag for summer, but I want it to go with loads of stuff, so I don't have to match my outfit to the bag too much IYSWIM?

Completely agree with Ali, in that much as I can admire the coloured bags, I know that I'd be frustrated that they would restrict/dictate the rest of an outfit for me (and seriously can't justify more than one bag at the mo)

Anyway, oak hanover is still def on my radar for summer. I love the lightness of both the weight, and the colour. Still keeping my eyes peeled for putty Somerset tote too, so I'm really interested to hear what you decide tara!