Gimme a "T"...

Sep 15, 2006
I love my red and purple bags, but I simply couldn't live without the oak and choc staples - but you must know best what to wear it with and if you really need one!

Taz

...get a life..TPF !
Oct 4, 2007
U.K
Well have picked the kids up from school and pondered over it all.........

I can`t afford £600 and that is the good thing about the factory shops....it allowes people like me to buy Mulberry along with the sales at christmas and summer :yes:

I`m having a sensible day today.........tomorrow who knows :nuts:

sarajane

O.G.
Nov 30, 2006
Bath, UK
No point rushing into it until you're absolutely certain what you want.

We salute you, Mrs Sensible (well today anyway!)

kerilynn3

Jan 31, 2008
London
:yes:

I did not realise you did not have any oak or choco bags.
The oak Hanover is beautiful and they had one at SM the other day.
The bayswater is a classic too and you can sometimes get money off if you are a cardholder at HOF.

I honestly only got the Mabel because I usually stick with neutral colours and I wanted something bling!!

May 7, 2007
I would LOVE an Aqua Mabel but I know that I won't use it. I like the look of the coloured bags but I just wouldn't use them. Or if I did, it would only be with a specific outfit (you know how people used to buy White bags for Weddings and never use them again - that would be me!)

kroquet

Sep 18, 2007
Texas
Oak Hanover!!!
I love the Mabel, but I can't justify the price for how much I would use it. That duck egg blue bag I am bidding on it going to be dirt cheap if I win it, so it's no big deal. That said, the auction ends whil I am sleeing so I will most likely lose on that one too!

Taz

...get a life..TPF !
Oct 4, 2007
U.K
Well the thing is I already have one mabel, in fact I have 3 Mulberries.

Black Annie and Purple Mabel for winter and pink Hanover and...........?.for summer.

I`m not glamorous and I don`t have the lifestyle to need lots of bags, so I am quite happy with this, don`t need 100`s of bags...........come on I live in Norfolk and I have a barbour jacket :P.

Still love posting with you guys tho :heart:

May 7, 2007
Well the thing is I already have one mabel, in fact I have 3 Mulberries.

Black Annie and Purple Mabel for winter and pink Hanover and...........?.for summer.

I`m not glamorous and I don`t have the lifestyle to need lots of bags, so I am quite happy with this, don`t need 100`s of bags...........come on I live in Norfolk and I have a barbour jacket :P.

Still love posting with you guys tho :heart:
What about a messenger bag - like the Antony?

alycat

O.G.
Sep 16, 2006
Hampshire
^^Good luck on that auction kroquet.

Tara, I admire your restraint. Pretty bloomin impressive actually!! I'm in a similar dilemma. I do fancy a different bag for summer, but I want it to go with loads of stuff, so I don't have to match my outfit to the bag too much IYSWIM?

Completely agree with Ali, in that much as I can admire the coloured bags, I know that I'd be frustrated that they would restrict/dictate the rest of an outfit for me (and seriously can't justify more than one bag at the mo)

Anyway, oak hanover is still def on my radar for summer. I love the lightness of both the weight, and the colour. Still keeping my eyes peeled for putty Somerset tote too, so I'm really interested to hear what you decide tara!

Taz

...get a life..TPF !
Oct 4, 2007
U.K
I think its going to be a case of seeing what`s there (bicester)

With some of these ladies going I shall probably come back with 5 bags :P

chaz

Superstar DJ
Sep 8, 2007
They had a couple of oak Hanovers in CO when I last went in,they said a lady had called about them...........................................