Gilty reveal plus my MAC collection!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay, this is not much of a reveal since I tore into the Gilt boxes as soon as they arrived yesterday. Also, I know there have already been other reveals of these bags. Anyways, without much further ado, I present...

Distressed Brown MAM!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The lovely lining:

[​IMG]

I really love this leather, it is actually really smooshy right out of the box but I have her stuffed in the photos. The distressing really makes the bag. And I adore the long unfinished tassels - they look fantastic with the distressed leather!

2. I couldn't resist picking up a MAC during this sale too. Here's distressed brown MAC!

[​IMG]

With her harewood sister:

[​IMG]

And to round it all out, I finally got my figgy MAC from the OSS yesterday!

[​IMG]

With her light grey quilted sister:

[​IMG]

3. The MAC pile:

[​IMG]

I honestly didn't get into MAC's until just recently. I used to think they were too small for my needs but it turns out they are perfect everyday bags!

Each of my MAC's is slightly different (tassels, hardware, lining, etc.) which makes it so fun to collect them.

Thanks for letting me share!

4. Beautiful bags :yes:

Love the brown Mac...the color is fantastic!
    I am loving the looks and size of the MAC. Thanks for sharing :tup:

5. I love everything, especially that MAC STAC!!!

6. I heart your MAC stack!

7. mmmm fig mac! I should be getting mines next week.

8. Beautiful bags!

9. I think I've fallen for your brown MAC! It's beautiful! :yes:

10. Beautiful bags! I think we have the same taste...browns and greys :love:
    I've actually been eyeing a harewood MAC lately, but now I'm thinking I might like the dark brown (if I can find one) since I don't have any bags in a similar shade. Hrmmm, which one do you like better?

11. Beautiful additions! I am lovin' the distressed brown! Congrats!

12. Thanks! That is a tough question...I like the leather on the harewood more (it's thick and chewy, brown is thinner) but it does not have a functional front pocket and the interior pockets are not gusseted (unlike the brown which has these features). I think if I were to pick, I would pick harewood for pure looks, but brown for the functionality. I also think the brown goes with more things. HTH!

13. Be still my heart! i think i just had a "mac attack"! lol...

Gorgeous collection you have there, i really like the distressed brown.

Just curious, does your FIG mac have domed feet or hexagon feet?

14. Darnit! I can't see your pics from work... :noggin:

15. Oooo, so pretty! I LOVE that distressed brown. . .looks amazing with the long tassels and gold hardware.