Gilt Groupe ~ The Little Black Bag Sale Is On Now!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Did you guys think it was any good? I thought it blew! Gilt sales are so hit or miss...and lately it feels like they've been a lot more miss!! :tdown:

2. i was just reading something about how department stores have already cut prices to the extent where there now isn't much left for outlet stores etc. which i guess also explains why nordstrom rack and outlet malls have been more miss than not lately

3. From all that I read, there are no more mountains of "excess" stock, especially for designer labels, as manufacturers have cut their production to the current more tepid demand and department stores/boutiques have streamlined their inventory so they also do not have lots of "extra stuff".

Also, there's a lot more demand for off-price goods, especially with all of those flash sale sites.

On topic: I haven't seen anything that has wowed me lately from gilt either...and I'm in the "I won't buy it unless I love it" frame of mind this year.

4. I've been wanting to try a Kate Spade bag so I nabbed one of the totes on Gilt from last night. It wasn't a huge expense so if I don't like it, I don't think I'll be out too much $$$. ;)

5. not impressed

6. I want a Gilt invitation!

7. if you pm me your email address, i can send you an invite :smile:

i really wanted a KS croc tote but they were all out by the time i got there, SIGH

8. #9 Oct 21, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2010
  9. Post pics when you get it, I love Kate Spade!

10. Just got it! It's a black croc tote and it's great! I'll do some pics hopefully tomorrow.