Gilt Demin Sale

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey the denim sale is going on right now on Gilt. Has anyone had a bad experience with them?
    Im interested in some Rich and Skinny jeans and I want to know before I buy one. Also does anyone have any codes?

2. No codes, but they are one of my favorite sites. They ship quick, their prices are great, just an all-around great site. I've already place 3 orders with them, and today just picked up a pair of the Wise Wide Leg jeans for $68!

3. Just placed an order for some habitual jeans..i wanted some m2 jewelry but it sold out

4. gilt is fantastic. i ordered a marc jacobs scarf for my mom for christmas and it shipped quickly and the product was in perfect condition.

5. i have never heard of it but sounds like you guys are hooked so i tried to check out the website but it says you have to be invited? is there a membership fee also? invite me please!? =D