Gilmore Girls - Lorelei's black bag

1. I could swear on last night's episode she was toting around a black Spy Hobo. Am I nuts?

2. I saw it too, she definitely had a spy hobo but I thought it was brown ...

3. I was in and out of watching ......i mus of been really sleepy i missed that

4. Heavensent I am stunned by those gorgeous heels!!!

5. I love Gilmore Girls!!! I didn't even notice Lorelei's bag, I was so tired. I Tivo-ed it, however, so I will have to go back and check it out.

6. I love GG as well, but didn't notice the bag...was on the pf at the same time!

7. I'm fairly certain that it was a dark brown Spy hobo.

8. Gilmore Girls is my absolute favorite show. I think it was last season that she was carrying around that MJ multipocket in black. However, i didn't even notice her bag last night.

9. Oh man, Gilmore Girls is one of my favs too. This is random, but this season Logan gave Rory a Hermes Birkin bag in one episode and it's been popping up in episodes ever since. Anyone know (or wanna guess) if it's a real Birkin? It was bright pink and either ostrich or croc...trying to find a picture...I've been wondering ever since I saw the bag...

10. I can't believe I didn't even notice her bag! I'm always looking at bags!

11. i love Lorelei's style on the show. I like to check out celebritystyleguide.com to see her outfits too.

12. yea, i kept staring trying to get a better view of the fendi...i think its definately a hobo..:smile:

13. I think it was real. Stylists have connections.

14. I am also sick in that I noticed her bag and immediately thought it was a Spy hobo, but then I was pretty sure it wasn't. First, I'm fairly certain it was dark brown, not black - then, it looked like there was something hanging on the front of it and the Spy hobo just has the zipper at the top and a clean front. (She refused to stand still or turn around long enough so you could get a good look at it.)

So then I figured it was just something that looked like the Spy hobo........ (and THEN I decided that I probably need a new hobby other than analyzing bags on tv - the fact that she wore her black multipocket in every episode was actually starting to bug me.:nuts:)

P.S. I think it was a real Birkin - pink ostrich and all.........

15. I love Gilmore Girls, i didn't know that a lot of ladies love it too. hehehe... I missed the first half of the show. I was kinda confused at the end, does anyone know why Rory and Logan are back together. Or did they ever break up?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice