Gilded Brooke comfortable?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. For those of you who have the gilded brooke; is it comfortable on the shoulder with the chain shoulder strap?

2. I had this bag but I had to return because the chain shoulder strap dug in my shoulder. It is a gorgeous bag though but I couldn't use it everyday.

3. Nope, that chain is a pain! With this bag you'll be wearing it for the looks not comfort...

4. I have the large mahogany one and have had no problems with the strap. This is one of the more comfortable bags that I own.

5. i was just going to say i have no problem. i think it depends what your used to. i carry alot of stuff so mine is bound to be heavier and it doesn't bother me at all

6. The chain strap is why i didn't give the gilded brooke a second look when shopping. My mom has the inlaid brooke in brown (a chain stap too), and she had to have a custom shoulder strap made because the chain was digging into her shoulder.

7. i've had no problems with the strap being uncomfortable. it's a beautiful bag too! the only thing is if you put lots of stuff in it, it can get a bit heavy. hope that helps.

8. yup i am more concerned/worried about the weight of the bag not the shoulder.
    Brooke itself is a heavy bag.
    Glided brooke is even heavier.

BUT I love the bag!! It is a beautiful bag!!