gilda and the green fairy

:dothewave::dothewave::dothewave:
All beauties! I love them all.

I thought they didn't produce the Over the Rainbow line. Where did I get that idea?
???

they said they had canceled the entire line except for the Lana -- but I see that the Garland is on the MJ website as well, so they must have went ahead w/the Lana and the Garland, but ditched plans for the others

I'm silently cursing the slow internet at my work. Load darn you!!!!

So gorgeous! Everything! The absinthe is seriously a work of art. It takes my breath away!!!! You have the envy of everyone here! Let me stare at it a little longer :drool:

Hope to see mod pics soon!

:ps:TAD, those are gorgeous!! :drool: BTW, the green fairy: does that mean theres something green/olive as well? That would just be awesome! :graucho:

And Tad, just tell your DF that obviously if he and your Absinthe both fell overboard into choppy, freezing water, you would make the right choice....people can swim, bags can't. :P

:lol::lolots: BTW that is a terrific argument! :P

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am SO mad tight now that I can't hop on the train right now and see that beauty for myself :cursing:

I. Can. Not. Even.

There, I've lost my words, gray ostrich has left me speechless.
:faint:

gorgeous tad. just gorgeous! i adore the variation in the leather under the flap.....it's like a piece of modern art. and normally, im not a fan of ostrich, but in that color....oh man! is it ever beautiful!

love the gilda too! it's just fun! be careful wearing sweaters with the sequins....i had that dylan eat my sweater when i owned it...

just one more because i can hardly contain myself. my so is so jealous right now because i keep prancing around the apartment with the bag in hand. he thinks i totally love it more than i love him, which is...ludicrous. i mean, it's a different type of love! it's not comparable...don't judge me.

DSC_3033.jpg

:nuts: OMG! this bag is BANANAS!!!!!! so HOT~!!!!

omg, omg, omg...having heart palpitations...need to calm down. gah!!! the absinthe bag is so awesome! sprinkle me with some of that love dust please!

gilda is a wild child. look at that hair! sorry, but I just have to ask for them...can't wait to see your modeling pics.